Official Campaign thread

baltic_dragon

Hi ! Do you need to complete all the training lessons before trying the campaign ?

The M2000 campaign shows as inactive in my DCS...

Thanks

Erick

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

Hi ! Do you need to complete all the training lessons before trying the campaign ?

The M2000 campaign shows as inactive in my DCS...

Thanks

Erick

In DCS campaign inactive means you didn't start playing it. Hit start and as soon as you do the first mission it becomes active and you will see your stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Tomcat, i feel stupid having asked the question.. lol !

Works fine... sorry for disturbing..

No worries and it is not stupid. Enjoy the campaign. You asked about the training missions. I recommend that you do them before starting the campaign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've nearly completed the training missions, i'm at the ground bombing stages.

Initiated the mission 1 of the campaign, and i struggle to understand what to do exactly when i'm back at Vaziani. The instructions aren't clear to me...

I'll keep at it...

thanks

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

Hey, look at the kneeboard map, you are supposed to do a touch & go landing.

So fly as if you wanted to land normally, but use F10 option menu to contact the tower (and be on the correct frequency while doing so). Approach, land, than take off again, do a right hand turn and fly parallel to the runway over the village to the north. Then turn around and land again.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 4 weeks later...
After reading through these threads - this has to be one of the most stupid questions to ask, but . . . . . where does one download Baltic Dragon's Campaign and Training Missions?

I've searched and come up empty.

:doh:

No need to download them at all. The training missions are in the training section on the menu page on 1.5. Just click on the mirage icon on the side and they'll be there. Same thing for the campaign. But they are only in DCS 1.5. They are not in 2.0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No need to download them at all. The training missions are in the training section on the menu page on 1.5. Just click on the mirage icon on the side and they'll be there. Same thing for the campaign. But they are only in DCS 1.5. They are not in 2.0

Ah, thanks.

So I gather than any updates to the missions are part of the general module update procedure?

Ah, thanks.

So I gather than any updates to the missions are part of the general module update procedure?

Correct :)

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

• 1 month later...

Wasn't sure exactly where to post so I guess I'll post here, completed the entirety of the M2000c campaign the day before yesterday, and my god what an amazing experience. Thus far, it's the only campaign in DCS I've seen through to the end, as it's the only one that's actually kept me engaged with the variety of tasks and scenarios, as well as superb scripting for the voice actors and the epic ending.

In terms of criticism, I would love to see the taxying bugs ironed out as my overall success rate was brought down from 100% down to 85% due to having to restart missions because I accidentally taxyed too close to lead, and the voice volume specifically for the French bloke (can't remember his name/callsign) was a bit up and down, which is the same for the tutorials.

Otherwise the campaign was a 10/10 for me, just wish it was a little longer as now I'm suffering from withdrawal. Tried playing the campaign in the black shark and the mig-21 but they're so boring in comparison! Please release a DLC campaign :( I need more of that sweet sweet INS offset bombing action.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello !

Juste a small post to thank you for this campagn.

I just loved it ! I really hope we will have news of Berger in the new campagn ;-)

I can't wait !!

• Like 1

ROG Maximus XI Hero / i9-9900k @5Ghz / 32Gb DDR4 @3200Mhz / Samsung 960 Pro M.2 / RTX2080ti / Vive Pro / ROG 3440x1440

Thanks! The new one is getting its final touches but is basically ready :) you'll meet quite a few pilots and other people from the Georgian campaign. You will also learn more about Berger fate...

Awesome!

Yeah, I’m buzzin’ for this. I play the last campaign all the time when I’m not flying the Harrier and I’m über looking forward for that campaign as well! There just isn’t enough time in the day

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |