Official Campaign thread

baltic_dragon

Nice, can't wait. :)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I am happy to announce that today I am submitting the final version of campaign together with all the training missions to RAZBAM. As module was under constant development I took the time to include new things in the campaign, and I also was polishing and finishing the training missions.

You will get a total of 13 missions (as opposed to 12 in the original version) with more than 1200 voiceovers and way beyond 2500 triggers. Additionally, there will be 10 interactive training missions (for the time being only for Caucasus,after feedback from your side I wil remease then also for Nevada).

For those interested, the training will include:

M01. Start up from cold and dark

This mission will cover the start up procedure, including the INS alignment and basics of the radio comms.

M02. Introduction to the INS

This mission will let you familiarise yourself with the basic functions of the INS and of the PCN panel.

M03. Navigation

This mission will expand on the INS functionality and modes of operation and will familarise you with using the HSI.

M04. ILS landing

In this mission you will practice landing in low visibility using the TACAN and ILS.

M05. Radar

This lesson covers functionality of the radar, different modes of operation and locating targets.

M06. Air to air combat

In this mission you will learn how to effectively employ the Matra Super 530D and Matra Magic II missiles against live targets and how to use the Close Combat modes of your radar.

M07. Air to ground: CCRP

This mission will teach you how to deliver bombs using the CCRP mode.

M08. Air to ground: CCIP

This mission will teach you how to deliver bombs using the CCRP mode

M09. Rockets and gun (air to ground and A-A mode)

In this mission you will practice using rockets and guns.

M10. INS bombing

In this mission you will learn how to use INS and offset points for bombing runs.

• Like 3
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey guys,

I am happy to announce that today I am submitting the final version of campaign together with all the training missions to RAZBAM. As module was under constant development I took the time to include new things in the campaign, and I also was polishing and finishing the training missions.

You will get a total of 13 missions (as opposed to 12 in the original version) with more than 1200 voiceovers and way beyond 2500 triggers. Additionally, there will be 10 interactive training missions (for the time being only for Caucasus,after feedback from your side I wil remease then also for Nevada).

Great news, thanks Baltic Dragon!

Hope they qualify it soon :)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Congratulations and thanks a million for such a carefully crafted content!

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Thanks guys, looking forward to your comments once it is out.

Congratulations BD!

it was an honor to test this with you :)

Well, it was great to have you on board. Whenever anyone plays M13 please remember about Sryan, as he is responsible for the fact that it was added to the campaign :)

Eagerly awaiting the release!

Thanks once again Gliptal for huge amount of work during beta testing and fine tuning / proof reading of all the text!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Honestly, I'm super excited about these!

the training missions and the campaign will add such context and content to the mirage we all bought.

Although I know the start up procedure off by heart now, it will be fun to make sure I'm following the correct procedure. :)

But I'm equally excited to learn all the complex radar and INS modes, and to ensure I'm doing the landing procedure correctly. :)

Thanks for all your hard work BD, hopefully they get released in this friday's patch :)

Not in now, perhaps I will add it at a later stage if people would like to have it in. Sorry, this is very new and I want the campaign to be out ASAP.

hopefully, when the Ground Radar modes are implemented, you can return to the mirage and follow up with one or two more training missions [hopefully they pay you a little bit more too! ]

Looking forward to play the campaign :joystick:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg