Official Campaign thread

baltic_dragon

There was no RDI model still operating in the year 2000s was it? I could be wrong but I think by that time all RDIs had been upgraded to the -5 standard.

No, only 37 out of 125 (or so) were upgraded to 2000-5.

All I said above is about 2000C RDI which is still in use. Yet it's the twilight of its career.

Remaining Mirage 2000C RDI are based in Orange.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

No, only 37 out of 125 (or so) were upgraded to 2000-5.

All I said above is about 2000C RDI which is still in use. Yet it's the twilight of its career.

Remaining Mirage 2000C RDI are based in Orange.

Just checked and you are indeed right. I am very surprised our air force still have them knowing how much more advanced the Rafale is. :noexpression:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Axelerator,

Appreciate your idea and suggestion, however the campaign is practically ready - it is now going through beta - testing phase with lots of tweaks and polishing.

While writing it I made sure to have it set in as realistic background as possible (with some limitations, of course). I hope when you play it you will see the choices made justified and reasonable!

(sorry for spelling mistake in your nick)

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey Acelerator,

Appreciate your idea and suggestion, however the campaign is practically ready - it is now going through beta - testing phase with lots of tweaks and polishing.

While writing it I made sure to have it set in as realistic background as possible (with some limitations, of course). I hope when you play it you will see the choices made justified and reasonable!

Sounds good to me, looking forward to it! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Going through beta - testing and final improvements, though as Azrayen says it will be out together with the final version of M-2000C.

I think it's a wise choice. Every new update brings a lot of changes that surely would break the campaign too often that people should just stop it in the middle.

I also guess that there would be some AG action, and the Mirage is just not ready yet.

Oh yes, the campaign has already changed a lot (and for the better of course) since we started the process thanks to the great feedback from the beta testers. With the campaign featuring probably around 2500 triggers and not less than 1200 voiceovers it is really needed.

please, dragon!

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-JTACAutoLaze

this script gives us guaranteed lasing

why wouldn't you use it in your campaign?

unguided air-to-ground munitions at their current state are so far from being much fun to play ...

I second this decision

If you i include a working script for Laser guided bombs in the campaign it would be 100 times more fun to play

I have a surprise for you, guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, update - you will find the fourth trailer in the second post.

The campaign is practically ready, going through final touches, most of the efforts are concentrated on the training missions now, although building these without a finalised module is somewhat tricky.

OK, update - you will find the fourth trailer in the second post.

The campaign is practically ready, going through final touches, most of the efforts are concentrated on the training missions now, although building these without a finalised module is somewhat tricky.

Looking forward to the release.

• 1 month later...

Any update on the progress and potentially on the expected release date.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all