Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

If you're not going to give Gazelles troops or remove Red UH-1's, at least make the troops ships the same amount. Add more UH-1 slots to places for parity.

How bout we remove Mi-8 for blueFor too...no, right?

Just increase the Uh-1h count and call it a day.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go ahead :megalol:

It has been removed already ... blue has no Mi-8 in current mission

Lol..So true, just checked.I guess with so many gazelle variants numbers go crazy. Maybe get at least 1 Mi-8 instead of 1 Galleze L..IDK,.

Just like Moltar said it's speed makes it great for long distance flights.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also back to the "RED has 2 troop ships and Blue has 1" issue. Example:

I picked the Oni FARP because it's easy to spell.

-Red Troop Ships = 4 (2 Mi-8 + 2 UH-1)

-Blue troops ships = 2 (2 UH-1)

If you're not going to give Gazelles troops or remove Red UH-1's, at least make the troops ships the same amount. Add more UH-1 slots to places for parity.

Also, is it possible to also put the TF-51's at the Viggen bases?

Also also is it possible to give the TF-51 a green skin? It would be its only defense.

Edited by Thrud

Just for cosmetics:

The Java FARP is placed in a "glitchy" way over some crossroad and part in the trees and part underneath the ground etc. I went like "dafuq" while landing in the Mi-8 there... :blink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

How about Blue get all the lend-lease AC back. That might fix the #'s

Back in the day when I was an Admin on Il-2 servers, we had stats on what AC were being flown the most. This helped us tune the missions. On the other hand we had historical plane sets.

I'd be curious how many Redside pilots were flying Blue AC on Red.

Edited by Thrud

ahahahaha TWB has to be the volunteer each time bahahahahaha

You really made me laugh there.

RvE is traditionally blue, we literally just went red somewhen back in round 7 or 8 because red was kinda getting butchered and since then basically were red most of the time because when we weren't often stuff was over pretty fast and thats simply not fun. Neither for us nor for the rest.

But sure, we can go blue next rotation, lets see how that goes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

ahahahaha TWB has to be the volunteer each time bahahahahaha

You really made me laugh there.

RvE is traditionally blue, we literally just went red somewhen back in round 7 or 8 because red was kinda getting butchered and since then basically were red most of the time because when we weren't often stuff was over pretty fast and thats simply not fun. Neither for us nor for the rest.

But sure, we can go blue next rotation, lets see how that goes.

Great. Thank you.

I'm going for Blue next round. Datalink is powerfull because knowing is a power. Couple of days ago I slaughtered blue strikers and fighters without mercy lol something that I couldnt do it in the past. Please note, this is not a complain.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I'm going for Blue next round. Datalink is powerfull because knowing is a power. Couple of days ago I slaughtered blue strikers and fighters without mercy lol something that I couldnt do it in the past. Please note, this is not a complain.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Yeeeeep, plenty of times in an Su27 I would have been shot down if I didn't have DataLink. It's a lot more powerful than people have made it out to be in this thread.

Yeeeeep, plenty of times in an Su27 I would have been shot down if I didn't have DataLink. It's a lot more powerful than people have made it out to be in this thread.

You: "Adjust your tactics redfor" ... Me: "how about adjust your tactics blufor"

DATALINK LIVES MATTER!

Edited by VentZer0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You: "Adjust your tactics redfor" ... Me: "how about adjust your tactics blufor"

DATALINK LIVES MATTER!

Uhh what? I'm saying I don't need to adjust my tactics for survival because I have DataLink...the thing I was saying was a bad idea to add simply because people didn't want to adjust their tactics.

You either misunderstood my post or just want to be snarky. I'm commenting on how much of a crutch DataLink is.

Map Reset - Red Won

DataLink was removed last night as that and the combination of EWR sites looks to be the cause of lag and it seemed much better after removal.

When lag was reported last night, there were very few units dropped but quite a few EWRs.

Not sure if it's over a certain number of EWR sites running DL or EWR sites times Su-27 numbers times number of targets but to be on the safe side it's gone for now.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

You're mixing reactions on my proposed changes, to reactions on the current scenario. The change from all-bases to only-home bases, was for the scenario where BVR bases with all toys are given to F-15's and flankers, and the mirage would get spawns at every base (together with the other interceptors).

And while the mirage currently is available at home bases only, it's not available at every one. If Gudata is lost, you still have to fly 80nm from the closest spawn because they are not at Sukhumi. Which works for know, but is going to be a problem when we have spamraam's flying around.

My goal was to make it more layered. Have BVR aircraft with heavy AA flying around from the back,. with limited lives. Have Interceptors (mirage,21, F5) with more lives, close to the front. And with the new change, have the 21 and F-5 even closer to the active front, by having them spawn at captured based. All without limiting aircraft's capabilities by messing with fuel, alignments or load-outs.

In case of the blue team:

mtaL7Se.jpg

The 2 satellite-airfields where M2000C can spawn (when captured), are to add something stronger then the F-5 closer to hostile territory. I just picked these airfields at random, as long as they are in the back of red space. Might also be a option to take for example "Anapa" as the Mirage spawn base (RED's main BVR base). Creating a tactical option of pushing up the coast first to get it (so you can spawn mirages), before pushing Krymsk, Kras and Maykop). Or even allowing to re-arm the BVR fighters there if you have captured it. Seeing as it's red's main base, with heavy AA fighters and lying deep into red territory. It's going to take a huge push to get to it, but with a big reward looming.

Do I understand that right, F-15s only at the rear most bases? From your first proposal I thought there were supposed to be F-15 all the way up to the frontline and only AMRAAMs are limited to the rear most bases.

This proposal is actually pretty interesting.

F-15s only at the rear most bases, but with AIM-120s.

Mirages at all the other homeside bases.

F-5s in captured bases + 2 Mirage bases.

Same for OPFOR with their respective inventory.

I actually like that now. :thumbup:

I would restrict the availability of AMRAAMs to the rear most bases though and make only Sparrows available for rearming at all the other bases.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Map Reset - Red Won

DataLink was removed last night as that and the combination of EWR sites looks to be the cause of lag and it seemed much better after removal.

When lag was reported last night, there were very few units dropped but quite a few EWRs.

Not sure if it's over a certain number of EWR sites running DL or EWR sites times Su-27 numbers times number of targets but to be on the safe side it's gone for now.

How many EWR's where placed?

Instead of removing it outright just limit the number of EWRs that can be placed to ... I don't know four maybe?

That way it is also a question of tactics where to place them. I haven't experienced any lag with DL enabled, nothing out of the ordinary that is.

Uhh what? I'm saying I don't need to adjust my tactics for survival because I have DataLink...the thing I was saying was a bad idea to add simply because people didn't want to adjust their tactics.

You either misunderstood my post or just want to be snarky. I'm commenting on how much of a crutch DataLink is.

Your argument in the past was "if you can't play without X adjust your tactics" that was your argument in the simplest of terms.

I guess better RWR's and better missiles are also crutches by that logic.

Edited by VentZer0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lag happens with ewrs because of raytracing on such a large scale. There should really be only 2 to 4 on the entire map at any time esspecially with such a script heavy mission that already had a ton of radars

Ah I get it now, you guys are saying that blue should not complain because you got what you wanted after complaining, and blue should now adjust their tactics even though you did not have to.

So the logic only applies when it's not you asking for something. I see.

Ah I get it now, you guys are saying that blue should not complain because you got what you wanted after complaining, and blue should now adjust their tactics even though you did not have to.

So the logic only applies when it's not you asking for something. I see.

Isn't that how things always work in the world? As a minority you scream and complain about anything and everything being unfair and unequal. And when the minority becomes the majority. You tell the previous majority that now is the new minority to shut up and take it, and still complain about everything. :D

Edited by CrashO