Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

No, I am just new to blue flag and it's not listed on the allowed airframes list for opfor or bluefor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it right now at the Kutaisi airfield for selection so I know its available. Did you pick a side when you entered the server?

I see the stats in the ED forum post for each round, but not anything that shows stats for population of the testing phase...mind providing a link if I'm missing something?

Should be all listed here - http://www.buddyspike.net/forum/m/32856486/viewthread/27981058-operation-blue-flag-history

We make it manually at the end of each round so its not a "live" overview unfortunately and can't give stats for testing phase.

Making some changes to the live map so you'll be able to see how many pilots are registered for each round

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Attached is latest version (Still WIP)

You can see:

• Google Maps for live map - means we can have BF on any map with small config changes
  • Total Red & Blue pilots registered
  • Lives Config - Lives are in groups (values there are made up for me testing)
  • Individual destroyed units are now saved - so a partially destroyed group will persist between sessions. % of health is now much more accurate as its of all units, not dead groups

new-map.thumb.JPG.e6153926bcdcce9b026fe142edc853bb.JPG

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

You can see:

•  
  • Google Maps for live map - means we can have BF on any map with small config changes

• Individual destroyed units are now saved - so a partially destroyed group will persist between sessions. % of health is now much more accurate as its of all units, not dead groups

Wow. Thanks Ciribob! This is great. Does this means that our base defences (igla/stinger and kub) will also persist?

You can see:

This is fantastic - will immediately tell me which side (lower pop) to join!

This is fantastic - will immediately tell me which side (lower pop) to join!

Hopefully people will :) Its up to you guys to help balance and this'll hopefully help!

SERVER IS NOW OFFLINE FOR MAINTENANCE

Edited by Ciribob

New web gadget looks awesome. Is it 2.1? :P

Check now... :thumbup:

We're getting there. :)

Hey Cribob

The new webpage looks great but the map is a bit hard to read on 1440p , page doesn't adjust to screen resolution

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Cribob

The new webpage looks great but the map is a bit hard to read on 1440p , page doesn't adjust to screen resolution

Will tweak sizes once we've got the mission laid out. Definitely needs to be bigger as there is now a lot of stuff for you guys to capture! :)

Edited by Ciribob

Looks to me there is more going on than the eye can see :)

If possible I wish for a SR-radio scanner letting me see what frequencies are in use and maybe even live broadcasting from BLUFOR GCI :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

Recon in a tf51d????? That sounds entertaining!

Love how the lives are setup! Will be interested to see how this pans out!

TJ

Will tweak sizes once we've got the mission laid out. Definitely needs to be bigger as there is now a lot of stuff for you guys to capture! :)

On the map key, you might flip the percent alive around. Put it before the text so you can compare one base to the other. Right now with alive percent after the text, you can't easily compare percent alive easily.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't.

TJ

You can see:

Apart from the above updates by Ciribob, notice a new little feature on the gadget webpage - Statistics.

We have added statistics information for each pilot, see attached pictures for some info and you can go to the gadget website into Statistics section to see it for your selves.

Updates as we move forward.

Xcom

bs1.PNG.72261e4365916b165a651576c4dc4224.PNG

bs2.thumb.PNG.1ee05755077284535b905f3b9047c4a7.PNG

bs3.thumb.PNG.007756a7b3145560e9ef607b1e06c909.PNG

Apart from the above updates by Ciribob, notice a new little feature on the gadget webpage - Statistics.

We have added statistics information for each pilot, see attached pictures for some info and you can go to the gadget website into Statistics section to see it for your selves.

Updates as we move forward.

Xcom

This Cribob guy isn't a very good aviator. :p

TJ

Looks pretty amazing. Any more details as to what exactly Road bases, Sam sites, and Fuel bases are, and what they mean to us?

When will the next testing round(s) start?

The goal is to give strategic options to both sides meaning that capturing an asset is not only important for final victory, but also for sustaining the war.

Road bases will include airframes that can take off from roads (e.g. viggen) and can reduce distances when you plan an attack.

Sam sites will mostly provide safe zones as you can take cover under a SAM umbrella.

Fuel bases will actively play role in refueling airbases. Previously we had AI transport aircraft carrying fuel. Now we plan to have these bases along with cargo transport by UH-1H/ Mi-8s.

It's still WIP so some things probable will change but we are getting there.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

The goal is to give strategic options to both sides meaning that capturing an asset is not only important for final victory, but also for sustaining the war.

Road bases will include airframes that can take off from roads (e.g. viggen) and can reduce distances when you plan an attack.

Sam sites will mostly provide safe zones as you can take cover under a SAM umbrella.

Fuel bases will actively play role in refueling airbases. Previously we had AI transport aircraft carrying fuel. Now we plan to have these bases along with cargo transport by UH-1H/ Mi-8s.

Greg

This sounds great. Will some of these be attackable with planes without precision munitions? E.g. Structures one can see further than a mile or two?

Greg

sounds laser ! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Great work Ciribob and the Team !

Those persistent damages make a lot of sense and give the last 30min some real value.

I hope chopper Pilots get credited now for doing all the work !?

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X