The F-14 will not be complete without this feature....

Capn kamikaze

Well I am missing hand signals in general in DCS, so yeah, bring 'em on :)

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

And over top of a "MiG-28" while your flight lead goes home alone.......

"That's some of the best flying I've seen yet. Right up to the part where you got killed....." - Jester

Wow, when does the MIG-28 module come out? I hope they get the thrust to weight ratio correct. And I've heard it has a problem with it's inverted flight tanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, when does the MIG-28 module come out? I hope they get the thrust to weight ratio correct. And I've heard it has a problem with it's inverted flight tanks.

Yeah, the reports i've read say it can't do a 4g negative dive....... weird that, don't you think? :megalol:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

I'd actually really like to see a saluting animation, with the Tomcat & Hornet on the way I'd like to be able to salute before the cat launch

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz l 32 GB DDR3 l MSI 1080ti l Gigabyte 97ZX l TrackIR + DelanClip l TM Warthog HOTAS l CH Pedals

AV-8B l AJS-37 l A-10A l A-10C l F-15C l F-16C l F-5E l F-14A/B l F-86F l F/A-18C l Hawk l M2000 l MiG 29 l NTTR l Persian Gulf l Su-27 l Su-33 l Su-25 l Supercarrier l L-39 l UH-1 l

• 1 month later...

You are right! Why i bought DCS modules when i font have the most important thing in the battlefield

How do you think the soviets shoot down the U-2 spy jet? he fliped the bird and then the sam detected him

Im gonna go to ED office and say to the CEO straight in the eyes. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk