PAK-FA Project

Really cool! But I don't know if the Su-27 avionics are the best for use on the PAK-FA?

Su-27 radar is not R77 compatible, so If attaching R77 on Su-27 avionics, you probably have to use it like semi-active missiles (maintaining lock). MiG29S avionics supports R77. But the radar is more powerful on the Su-27.

Really cool! But I don't know if the Su-27 avionics are the best for use on the PAK-FA?

Su-27 radar is not R77 compatible, so If attaching R77 on Su-27 avionics, you probably have to use it like semi-active missiles (maintaining lock). MiG29S avionics supports R77. But the radar is more powerful on the Su-27.

Actually, Su-27 avionics in-game do support the R-77 - Just without the TWS2 mode (which I don't find all that useful anyways....).

Lord of Salt

il be using the su-27 as its testbed avionics and weapon deployment untill i find a way and learn to make better realistic sistems close to that of the pak fa,there is not enough information regarding the pak fa avionics,navigation,radar,ex,so for now il use what is real and that is su-27 sistems,also the R-77 do track i have tested it out plenty of times against small targets that are hard to hit and it does track and hit its target with the su-27 avionics.

CUstom cockpit question.

quick question to those who know, so far the only way i can get my custom pit to show up in game is by replacing the su27 pit in flaming cliff with mines,i have tried making my pak fa project cockpit folder for it to use its own cockpit but nothing happends,i added textures of the custom pit in mods/aircraft/pakfa project/cockpit/textures and nothing,but when i replace the su-27 cockpit in flaming cliffs it does show up,any ideas ?oh and i use BMP 24 and dds for all my textures and programs are 3dx max 2014 for modeling and exporting and photoshop for texturing.

Edited by cubanace

Added more textures to the pit,i have to find better textures and learn what they stand for in english so i can add arguments to switches, i already know the canopy handle ,landing gear and some basics but lot of switches i dont know what they are for yet.

:book:

Edited by cubanace

Just to give you a hint. Your center point is off (https://gyazo.com/2488968d91f29621796f40d84e82b54f) that cross needs to be where your head will be. an example of how it should look is here (https://gyazo.com/2641bf82ad42903d91dcee459ab9f542)

Notice that if i now go into (View, Cockpit View) It will spawn my head at that origin point (https://gyazo.com/6b7eb9ca323852f143f91558f647ba10). You can change your center point by going back into 3DS max, moving your model up until the origin point is just infront of the headrest where the eyes would normally be.

Just to give you a hint. Your center point is off (https://gyazo.com/2488968d91f29621796f40d84e82b54f) that cross needs to be where your head will be. an example of how it should look is here (https://gyazo.com/2641bf82ad42903d91dcee459ab9f542)

Notice that if i now go into (View, Cockpit View) It will spawn my head at that origin point (https://gyazo.com/6b7eb9ca323852f143f91558f647ba10). You can change your center point by going back into 3DS max, moving your model up until the origin point is just infront of the headrest where the eyes would normally be.

Offtopic bit, but are you making the Sled?

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

thanks for the tip, i was having a nightmare positioning the pit,finally got it where it should be thanks for the tip, now i have to do the same for the outside pak fa model so that the 2 merge i assume.

Edited by cubanace

Hi Cubanace,

The development of your T-50 is looking really good, it's coming along just fine, the cockpit is taking shape so well done. Nothing wrong with using the SU27 as a base.

Been using the current T-50 with SU27 cockpit for a while now, good to fly but can't wait for yours. Accurate texturing of each aircraft and pilot would be good.

More development videos please, if you need a tester I will volunteer

Hi Cubanace,

The development of your T-50 is looking really good, it's coming along just fine, the cockpit is taking shape so well done. Nothing wrong with using the SU27 as a base.

Been using the current T-50 with SU27 cockpit for a while now, good to fly but can't wait for yours. Accurate texturing of each aircraft and pilot would be good.

More development videos please, if you need a tester I will volunteer

yes i will include all current Skins for the pak fa prototype also i already started working on the pilot i created a pilot with 3dx max character creator and rigged it for animation next is making the helmet i havent started making that yet, i just got the license for the pak fa Model to be used in simulation and games,il post pictures and details soon kim oh and yes il let you know when il need volunteers to test out the none official module.that would be when i have already created and rigged the pak fa and created all the skins for it at the moment the pak fa came with one skin but i have to make the others from scratch in photoshop and viewport canvas.

Edited by cubanace

License Info.

Finally got my license and Model for my project.

Here is my copy of the payment i got her on special during christmas.

Type

DetailsAmount of paymentDate ItemSukhoi PAK FA T50$25.35 USD20.12.2016Bonus CreditsBonus for order #11362$1.00 USD20.12.2016 Total:$26.35

Basic License

The Basic License grants you, the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).

• Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
  • Items purchased under a Basic License may be used for the following purposes:

1. For making videos intended for free online viewing (for example, a YouTube or Vimeo video clip);
  2. For making 2D or 3D prints intended for free distribution (for example, a goods catalog, a promotional T-shirt, or a construction project mockup);
  3. For making games intended for free distribution.
  4. For making animated or still visualizations (for example, a building mockup).

• You may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
  • Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
  • You may reproduce the Work.
  • You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
  • You must not incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client.
  • If the Work is used or incorporated in a work there is no restriction on the number of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed (provided the use/incorporation remains a single application and the copies are not for Resale).
  • If the whole, or part, of the Work has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Work (or part Work) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).

Edited by cubanace

Do you plan to share it with community when finished? )) Just want to fly this beauty.

All of my mods are generally kept private tbh / if rarely even shown unless its for help on mods / apps section. Maybe once I get the second seat working properly I can work on a public version but I like having it for myself haha. Its a maybe. But I will chuck out the ME-163 within a few weeks probably.

Edited by daza7

All of my mods are generally kept private tbh / if rarely even shown unless its for help on mods / apps section. Maybe once I get the second seat working properly I can work on a public version but I like having it for myself haha. Its a maybe. But I will chuck out the ME-163 within a few weeks probably.

:D Ok then, good luck in your projects!

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

055 Skin that came with the 3d model,i have to work on it in photoshop and make it HD,at this moment is not good enough at close ups,it will do but i am not happy with it,rest of the skins i have to make from scratch.

just testing the quality of the included skin,still need to unwrap all the other parts wich are ALOT!!! this is going to take a long time.

Hey Cubanace, 055 skin beginning to look good, original version is not bad but you can improve on it, lighter colour is not quite right. I will send you some pics to view. Do you know there is a second skin to 055 ??? Keep up the good work