Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who received their international shipping care to post a review of the products ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Anyone who received their international shipping care to post a review of the products ?

Hello Nash,

I inform you that I have placed an order On April 4th. and that the goods have been dispatched On April 14th.

I still have not received the goods. Let's see how long it takes yet.

On April 12th I made a second order. I ordered the full stick. In the shop they say it will be ready to ship in May, but it is not given any date.

You have to arm yourself with patience to read a review by a customer..

Edited by Pelmo

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Hello Nash,

I inform you that I have placed an order On April 4th. and that the goods have been dispatched On April 14th.

On April 12th I made a second order. I ordered the full stick. In the shop they say it will be ready to ship in May, but it is not given any date.

I ordered mine on April 5th and it's still not yet shipped:cry:

Hello Nash,

Don't worry guys, I'm just as excited for you guys to get it all in your hands as you are!

I ordered mine on April 5th and it's still not yet shipped:cry:

Quite a number of orders have already been shipped, I'm just about to start emailing out tracking numbers, keep an eye on your inbox!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quite a number of orders have already been shipped, I'm just about to start emailing out tracking numbers, keep an eye on your inbox!

Now, look at what you did - I'm sitting here at work and just keep checking my email every 5 minutes;)

Now, look at what you did - I'm sitting here at work and just keep checking my email every 5 minutes;)

Lol...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

You are just in time for the reviews OverStratos, perfect timing really.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Wait, all orders are shipping, including full stick??!?

The MongoosT-50 Flightstick/Base orders are shipping out in May! Currently we're sending out all orders for the MongoosT-50 Grip, VPC Desk mount and extensions.

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Cyph3r, would you be so kind as to explain these steps.

This procedure is normal?

How many customs steps must carry the goods?

This is the screenshot on the status of my Tracking Number.

0SW4Nez.jpg

You know, this is the first time I order something out of the European market.

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

Hello Cyph3r, would you be so kind as to explain these steps.

This procedure is normal?

How many customs steps must carry the goods?

This is the screenshot on the status of my Tracking Number.

You know, this is the first time I order something out of the European market.

Hey Pelmo! Unfortunately I can't offer any insight into the thought processes/steps. But it's quite common for things to dance around in customs for a number of steps. As you can see though they all tend to occur on the same day. Your order has been returned from customs though as you can see so it should be on it's way to you shortly!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Many thanks for the promptness in answering questions from we customers, we appreciate it very much! :thumbup:

Many thanks for the promptness in answering questions from we customers, we appreciate it very much! :thumbup:

No problem! :thumbup: :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup:

Indeed, these guys are off to a good start, they have done a great job in continual communication.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Any word on the throttle unit?

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Good...good.. all according to plan!

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

So I received my grip, extension, and mounts today. Pleased! I unpacked everything, but had a social engagement this evening and haven't had an opportunity to use it yet. I did connect it to my warthog base, just for a quick feel.

Very surprised at the shipping time, much faster than expected!

As far as my 5 minute impression: The grip is incredibly ergonomic, feels great in my hand. Of course it's much lighter than the Warthog grip, being plastic, but it feels very sturdy nevertheless.

Looking forward to playing with it!

For the record, I live in New York. It appears it took 5 days to get to customs here, and then only a day to get delivered to me. My serial number is #27 ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So I received my grip, extension, and mounts today. Pleased! I unpacked everything, but had a social engagement this evening and haven't had an opportunity to use it yet. I did connect it to my warthog base, just for a quick feel.

Very surprised at the shipping time, much faster than expected!

As far as my 5 minute impression: The grip is incredibly ergonomic, feels great in my hand. Of course it's much lighter than the Warthog grip, being plastic, but it feels very sturdy nevertheless.

Looking forward to playing with it!

For the record, I live in New York. It appears it took 5 days to get to customs here, and then only a day to get delivered to me. My serial number is #27 ;)

Great news! I'm glad your first impressions are favourable. I'm looking forward to hearing your full thoughts on everything!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]