Currently Known Release Issues

RagnarDa

MP spawning in NTTR map

When I spawn with hot ramp, I see sparks in front of nose and the nose gear is in the middle of extending. There is also outside engine noise however, the engine is off...

Windows 10 pro

Rampage V Edition 10

I7 6850K stock 3.6

Corsair Dominator 32GB

EVGA FTW 1080 (single card)

Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB

TM Hotas Warthog

Saitek Combat pro rudder pedals

ASUS ROG Swift PG348 Monitor (G-SYNC OFF)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Trimming has been a source of complaint by many, both on startup on the ground and in the air. See https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185508

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Just purchased opened several times in 2.0.

First immediate engine flameout, trim doesnt work in any direction ie pitch or roll after assignment or keyboard.

Tried a runway start collapsed on the ground in sparks with warnings.

The start on runway bug is known in 2.0 and is awaiting a fix. Whether you start with Engines started on or off the plane drops.

If you start a mission in flight the flame out is due to no fuel.

Create a mission with the external centre line fuel tank and fill her right up with fuel, when you start the mission you will only have the external fuel left, its enough to fly about for a bit and then land and refuel. She is a doddle to land.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

The start on runway bug is known in 2.0 and is awaiting a fix. Whether you start with Engines started on or off the plane drops.

If you start a mission in flight the flame out is due to no fuel.

Create a mission with the external centre line fuel tank and fill her right up with fuel, when you start the mission you will only have the external fuel left, its enough to fly about for a bit and then land and refuel. She is a doddle to land.

Thanks for the tip!

Implemented MP Friendly BK90

Only my BK90 not working in MP?

CPU: i7-8700K @5200MHz / RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB @3500MHz CL15 / MB: ASUS PRIME Z370-A / GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2080 / DCS-Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500GB / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + T.Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only my BK90 not working in MP?

They work...but with some nuances. For MP they're not cluster munitions, they're just one big giant bomb that annihilates most things in a large radius. I guess the server/netcode can't handle all those sub-munitions coming out and exploding at once...for now.

What's interesting/frustrating is the seemingly random occurrences I've been having where my BK90 just explodes right when coming off my rail...killing me and anyone flying near me or vice versa. I've tried to recreate this in singleplayer as well as my own server, but haven't been able to so I'm not able to state the cause of this at this time. Note, this was confirmed a suicide by my own weapon by my -1 score on the scoreboard (on Blue Flag server). Same with a buddy of mine that also just picked up the Viggen.

Only me who occationally get a a DCS crash the very moment i fire an A2A missile?

Burnhard

Periferals - HP Reverb - Viper/Warthog grip on VPC WarBRD base - Virpil Mogoos T-50 Throttle - MFG Crosswind rudders - Gametrix KW 908 // HW - 7700k@4.8 - 32GB@3200 - RTX2080TI // DCS Favourites - AJS37 - SA342 - F-16C :thumbup:

Any news about the maverick sight bug in VR?

I sight fine in VR with the mavericks :)

Ps if you want to zoom just move your head back :)

Burnhard

Periferals - HP Reverb - Viper/Warthog grip on VPC WarBRD base - Virpil Mogoos T-50 Throttle - MFG Crosswind rudders - Gametrix KW 908 // HW - 7700k@4.8 - 32GB@3200 - RTX2080TI // DCS Favourites - AJS37 - SA342 - F-16C :thumbup:

And that seems to be a bug, it should be a Collimator sight, like the hud

Sure but it's not enoying :)

Edited by Burnhard

Burnhard

• 4 weeks later...

- The EP-13 Collimated sight does not collimate properly in VR.

Well it is not correct using 3D Vision either.. @Whomever can fix it, the problem is it does not look to be at the correct depth infinity.. Plus it does not seem to have too much of a Stereo effect meaning the seperation is not correct..

I think this would be an easy fix but not sure if 3D vision users get any love as I am unsure if they fixed it for VR Users it would work for 3D vision users..

IT is not too bad now but I am wondering if this issue is ED's or Heatblurs??

The Viggen is super cool as is and will only get better.. thank you HeatBlur..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• 2 months later...

Anybody else who have had any problems with keybindings?

I use a Sitech X-56 and when I try to program the flight-stick with Mad Catz the buttons will not work in game (this works just fine with the other aircraft). The only way I can program the buttons is to do it in the game which is a bit anoying. Also, when I program the flight-stick in game I'm not able to program buttons for a few keyboard commands. You can change the keyboard bindings but you cannot program it to the stick.

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel

Anybody else who have had any problems with keybindings?

Yes, I had similar problems and solved it by using this Mod (which its multiplayer safe, since it passes the integrity check):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3031175&postcount=1

Give it a try.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Will do!

Thanks!!

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel