New BS movie 'Mein Herz'

Great find!!!

That video had me giggling like a little girl, beautiful!!! No melodramatic nonsense, not too much additional effects, and GOODIES!!!

all those tanks and choppers have things folding, the apache has a real movable gun, wow. I just can't believe the fps will be as bad as in FC, and not worse :P

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

wow...finally...a new apache. :) Interesting to see the detail they have put in the models. its indeed a community effort. :D nice.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Oh. Downer.

I've tried to download it a coupla times, but it keeps sticking on 40.2mb. Anyone fancy hosting a mirror? :music_whistling:

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.

Must stop drooling now... Nice find!

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in the D, and perhaps negative C, categories. There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're talkin' about, Phil. Not a clue. I have a shell the size of a fist in my head. Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this toupee to stay on is by magnetizing the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so you just go ahead and do what you do.