F-15 Release

walmis

New 3D model!!!

NEW SKINS !!!!!!!!!

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found 1 more bug

ScreenShot_010Medium.jpg

1.) Check out the fuel tank, its sitting far behind than it should be. It needs to be moved up a little

Edit: nvm i think the fuel tank may be the problem since i tested it out with the reg F-15 and it came out like this.

Other than that, maybe increase the degree the airbrake can extend and the general shape of the canopy and nose then this aircraft would be pimping.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Walmis, the F-15 3D model is really superb, but it does have some minor glitches.

For example the front wheel is turning the wrong way, but I'm sure you've hurd this from me already :music_whistling:

After looking at the nose, I do too feel it's just a tad too downward and I think the underside should be just a little more straight (but I am not 100% sure of this, it is only my perception)

The airbrake can easily be adjusted to correct angle, what ever that might be :D

And on the last note, I too feel some of the skins are not by my taste, like for example, the very dark grey skins and just way too dark. I too would like if I can keep the original skins and have the 3D model only.

I tried installing the 3D model only (with those LOD and LOD2 as well) but the original skins then have missing textures. The ones I noticed on a qick glance last night, are engine textures and air intake.

I do love the Oregon skins Walmis... I think they are really great!

And may I also add one question? Why is the canopy so blue?

Anyway, thanks a lot for the work you've done. It is trully apreaciated and respected by me, and I know, many others.

No longer active in DCS...

Both the nose and the canopy needs a little fixing to make it look like the real F-15. Just move the curve a little forward for the glass canopy. Make the top part of the cone a little "sharper" and the bottom straighter, that should do it. Compare the old pic from the new

Old:

ScreenShot_015Medium.jpg

ScreenShot_011Medium.jpg

Also take notice of the airbrake angle, the fully extent is at 43 degree IIRC and the second one is limited to 20 degree for speeds above 330 knots.

I have the exact opposite problem as AJ, instead of mine moved front, mines moved back.

ScreenShot_017Medium.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Firstly,

Thank you! I'm sure it was no small task to do this. For a Beta, it's great. Honestly, once the issues are fixed, it will look stunning, absolutely stunning.

I'll be following it's progress closely, and when she's fully ready, she'll be on my HD for sure.

THANK YOU

topGraphic.gif

f15ab3.th.jpg

happy now?

First off thanks for doing this model. Its' really awesome. A word of advice though - YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY Walmis. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically but flight simmers in general are the most ungrateful, demanding, whiney gamers. I wonder how many of them actually even consider all the time you put into designing this beautiful aircraft for FREE and then to have so many whiners c/o of minor details. If it's not the canopy shape, it's the wheels, the pilot, the intakes, blah blah blah...nothing but a bunch of ungrateful complainers. If there not argueing over missile performance, or plasma shields or switchable cockpits, then there complaining about a FREE add-on. And people wonder why publishers shun away from flight sim games... All I am saying Walmis is your never gonna make everyone happy so if you like it the way it is then tough for the ones who don't like it. Even if you get everything down to the milimeter exact duplicate of real F-15C they will find something to cry about like incorrect number of lug nuts on front wheel or something else. Good job it looks awesome.

^^^^true true

If they wine keep telling them if they paid anything for it.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Uh, firesoldier ... did you make a model and someone whined about it?

So far walmis as wanted to make a good replacement for the community, and he's getting their help in doing so. I see people pointing out legit flaws here. What are you doing, whining about imaginary whiners?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team

I would have to agree with GG here. I'm downloading the model right now, awesome job btw ;)

But i don't quite see any "whining" here, what i see is people asking for some small corrections to the model to make it look "perfect", or at least as close to "perfection" as possible". :)

He Walmis ! Great work!

As for the so called "whiners" : I read through the whole thread and i hardly see anyone whining, i just see constructive criticism that is well ment. Everyone appreciates walmis outstanding work. It is Walmis who has to decide when he conciders his "public beta" as finished. Perhaps walmis got some feedback about things he overlooked? Perhaps he might judge he did things properly and just leave details as they are?

Some things that where mentioned i would see as minor flaws too and love seeing them corrected but if not, it would still be a great piece of art as it is.

S!

Brati

PS: Ice and others who would be willing to rework the skins for the new model: I would suggest starting ur work after Walmis has stated that is model is definitely finished:smilewink:

EDIT: Ups, GG and GA where faster

• Like 1

"Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them." (THX Rich :thumbup: )

33rdsignatureimage7klmu6.jpg

Walmis, i allready said it.

Really good model!

Yeah, i know the small things.

But this model from you, made me fly the F15 for the first time....its finaly so nice!

Also the paintschemes are realy nice...why replace them by others haha:smilewink:

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21