VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

This is what is says in the read me...Start VoiceAttack and activate your Chatter Themes Pack license in the About page of the VAICOM PRO

configuration window.

I do not see this anywhere in voice attack

I don't know what is going on but nothing in your readme file exists on my software...there is no configuration for Vaicom but it says its initialized in the active window.

This is the most confusing bit of software I've ever installed in my life. Who wrote the read me files??

Some help or money back please.

Edited by BoneDust

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Chatter key goes in same box as the Vaicom key went in, then email addy. Somehow it knows the difference. Then, if you look C:/voiceattack/vaicom/apps (could vary) there should be a chatter.dll (I believe that is it). If it is not there, then move from the chatter download to that folder.....At least that is what I did to make it work.

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

Chatter key goes in same box as the Vaicom key went in, then email addy. Somehow it knows the difference. Then, if you look C:/voiceattack/vaicom/apps (could vary) there should be a chatter.dll (I believe that is it). If it is not there, then move from the chatter download to that folder.....At least that is what I did to make it work.

When you say key do you mean the chatter.dll and the VAICOMPRO.dll?

Does the chatter run automatically? I haven't heard any. I am using the F18 profile from the DCS download section. It did recognized "Intend to fuel"

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

BD,

It has to be registered like Viacom pro and you should have received a seperate "key" in the email for the chatter. If it is in the app folder as described earlier, then (Assuming that you have a Warthog throttle) you should be able to push the comm button "IN" and it should start/stop chatter as a toggle. Hopefullly this helps.

System Specs: System Specs: MSI Tomahawk Z590 wifi, I9 11900K Processor, 64gb Corsair Vengance 3600mhz ram, 3080 Nvidia Video Card, Windows 11 Pro, 2 Samsung NVMe SSD (2tb and 1 tb), Valve Index VR system

BD,

It has to be registered like Viacom pro and you should have received a seperate "key" in the email for the chatter. If it is in the app folder as described earlier, then (Assuming that you have a Warthog throttle) you should be able to push the comm button "IN" and it should start/stop chatter as a toggle. Hopefullly this helps.

Thanks buddy.

Yes, I bought it and have the serial numbers. I'll test it again.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

So I've noticed that the latest version seems to longer care about call signs. Tested in both the hornet and the eagle, Viacom detects me saying "Magic" but will ignore it in favor of what might be closer if there are multiple Awacs or EWR ground stations. It also seem to think Easy comms is on when its not in the config screen. A particular issue in the hornet is that it doesn't immediately register your request on the first button press, often requiring multiple presses.

@Blackspade Try setting the Instant Select option to ON in preferences and leave sufficient pause between recipient callsign and command (see manual p15). Re the Hornet look at post #793.

@Evilfisher Yes Stennis Tarawa Nearest Carrier etc. you can all use for recipient in your calls, see reference tables in the back of the User Manual. You can enable the 'auto-import new theater' function to import newly added ships and ATCs to the keyword database.

@Bucks PM sent.

@Brun @GIJoe Good suggestions guys - thumbs up!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Edited by Hollywood_315

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Hi to everyone, is there any guide or tutorial to use the voiceattack and vaicom pro with Spanish instructions?

Or if you can help me I have some questions:

1) Do I need to run the w10 voice recognition software and the voiceattack for proper working to use this software or the voiceattack alone?

I already installed the VA and vaicom pro software.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

Vaicom Pro not showing Configuration Window

Hello

Have Window 10 64 bits installed on partitioned SSD on drive © and DCS World on drive (F) on the same ssd.

Just installed Voice Attack and Vaicom Pro first on drive C but it could not find DCS World and a red spot mark said to install lua files manually as per page 33 of the manual. I desinstalled both VaicomPro and VoiceAttack from drive C and reinstalled with admin. rights on drive (F). There are now only blue marks without any red ones, but I cannot find nor see the CONFIGURATION WINDOW with the various tabs as " About, Preferences, Configurations, PTT, a.s.o. The Left Ctrl+Alt+C does not bring up the window so I cannot even register the

Pro version I bought yesterday.

There is some faulty installation and I do not know if I should install them on C or F..

Can someone please help me? Many thanks

Do you have Dcs world installed within the 'Program Files (x86)' folder as I think that storing it anywhere else does necessitate manual installation of the lua files. The 'Program Files' folder might also be acceptable, but if your installation folder is F:/DCS World, for example, the lua files will not be automatically installed.

I may be wrong, but I wouldn't have thought that the fact that VA is on the same physical drive as DCS would be a factor.

I have observed recently that when 2 tankers (Texaco=C130 and Arco=S3) are airborne at the same time when I call for intent to refuel, the tanker that is selected is always Arco even when I am very near Texaco. When I say "Texaco" pause till beep then "Approaching to refuel", it will only send a message to Arco. IF I say "Select Texaco" release TX and then say "Approaching to refuel" it will change to Texaco every time (instant selection is checked in preferences). This only seems to apply to the situation with multiple tankers as other aircraft/ATC within the mission are recognized as always, with a simple Callsign, pause, then command. It wasnt this way until the update that changed the key bindings, at least on my end. I tried changing the device to "13" from "38" as in earlier posts, but could not contact anything until I put the "38" back in. This is not a major issue as I can easily say "Select Texaco (or Arco)" prior to intercept, but thought I would throw it out there in case others are seeing the same issue.

@mibo The plugin reads the DCS World install path from Windows Registry. If this doesn't match your actual location, e.g. because you moved things around manually, look up at post #805 onward for alternative options. To access the config window carefully follow the installation instructions: you need to import the correct profile first and VA keyboard shortcuts must be enabled.

@arturo PM sent

@Firebird Assuming this is with easy comms ON. The 38->13 device change for the Hornet applies to OpenBeta atm, although I expect it to propagate to Release version also at some point.

Normal behaviour here is that the nearest active tanker unit gets auto-selected by the plugin at mission entry, the same way it does for all other categories like ATCs, JTACs, etc. So for your example you'd expect this to be Texaco unit.

Since it worked normally before this could be some mission-specific snag. You could try enabling debug mode and see what VAICOMPRO.log has to say. Also you could try testing with another mission and see if you can reproduce the effect there.

PM me if you need more help - thanks.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

VIACOM PRO not working with Hornet Open beta

Hi,

I can't get viacom pro working with the Hornet. Every other module I own works fine but i purchased it especially for the Hornet.

It stopped working after some updates. I don't recall which one because I updated DCS several times before flying again.

I am using the open beta.

Appreciate your help.

pjgs

Bought this software last night, looking good so far, thanks!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

@Hollywood_315

Hi,

Since the latest patch (OB) I'm having an issue where activating the PTT UHF/VUHF or hitting ctrl+alt+c crashes the Voiceattack. The software works perfectly in single player but as soon as i join a server I'm unable to use it. Thanks again..

@Hollywood_315

Hi,

Since the latest patch I'm having an issue where activating the PTT UHF/VUHF or hitting ctrl+alt+c crashes the Voiceattack.

The software works perfectly in single player but as soon as i join a server I'm unable to use it. Thanks again..

Is there a fix for the issue where radios only seem to work with Vaicom/VA when you start on the ground?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

@waynard There is no such known issue. Check your config and refer to post #2 for the OB fix for the Hornet. PM me if you need more help.

@mobua Check Buckeye's report in post #818 on the Dynamic DCS MP server. This is under investigation. If yours is a different server can you look in your Windows Application log (my computer, manage..) for a red cross entry related to VA and PM me with a copy/paste of the entry detail lines.

@Tundra Sounds good - cheers mate

@Dooley Have a look at post #805 onwards for various suggestions.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

@waynard There is no such known issue. Check your config and refer to post #2 for the OB fix for the Hornet. PM me if you need more help.

@mobua Check Buckeye's report in post #818 on the Dynamic DCS MP server. This is under investigation. If yours is a different server can you look in your Windows Application log (my computer, manage..) for a red cross entry related to VA and PM me with a copy/paste of the entry detail lines.

@Tundra Sounds good - cheers mate

@Dooley Have a look at post #805 onwards for various suggestions.

@Hollywood_315

I've sent you a PM with the requested logs...

Still not working. Viacom hears me correctly, which wasn't the problem, but will pick whatever is physically closer. In the example below the Inbound request went to Kolkhi instead of Kutasi in game.

{

10:42:15 PM - TX4 | AUTO: [ Kutaisi ],[ ],[ ] Inbound [ ] [ ]

10:42:15 PM - Constructing message...

10:42:15 PM - Specific recipient called, instant select mode = True

10:42:15 PM - Have result, identified as command : Inbound

10:42:15 PM - Captured sentence: inbound

10:42:15 PM - Recognized : 'inbound'

10:42:14 PM - (awaiting additional input)

10:42:14 PM - Have result, identified as recipient : Kutaisi

10:42:14 PM - Captured sentence: kutaisi

}