For next Black Shark movie, what do you want to see..?

• ED Team
Include footage of all flyable AC in BS, try presenting changes (if there are any) in their 3D model, flight model, avionics and weapons systems.

Include terrain maps (from mission editor) so we can see all new areas in BS.

Include new planes (I know there's a Harrier and Mi-28 Havoc but is there maybe a more detailed MiG-31). This is strange that MiG-31 was kinda neglected in current LOFC series becuse there's more operational Foxhounds than Flankers in Russian VVS!

Try presenting new Misssion editor and it's features. You don't have to make a action movie video - try something like visual documentary.

Cheers!

I'm sorry, but i will not make a "feature" movie. This is not my goal with the next movie.

I will not reveal "game features" that are not otherwize known to the public, unless i get permission to do so.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see an AI NOE flight of helicopters of some type, something that shows how the game has been improved for Helicopter tactics as ED have stated, but obviously not showing anything specific... I'd just like to see an AI helicopter fly over a ridge line without climbing 1000ft above it!

:thumbup:

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get some Apache footage in.....

And show them lifting off from a FARP if we're allowed... :smilewink:

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd say just something not necessarily KA 50-bound that captures the overall feel of 'Black Shark'. :)

---------------------

FX 55 Sandy@ 3.03 GHz

Tuniq Tower 120

DFI Lanparty CFX 3200-DR/G

(2X) X1950XTX Crossfire@ 695 core

2048 OCZ PC 3200 Platinum (2-3-2-5)

Antec TP3 650

Samsung 19" LCD (8ms)

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Track IR 4

CH Pro Pedals

:pilotfly:

I started to believe that Black Shark is not an add-on for LO but some kind of a movie tool which enables GA to make some impressive chopper movies:)

Because we just see movies for some time and we will probably be seeing only movies for another "some" time:)

Glowing Amraam, no offense, your movies are great and my words are for Eagle Dynamics Movie Tool Company:)

How about do away with the dang rock music? I'm tired of listening to someone's favorite songs in these movies. Or if you must, put Welcome to the Jungle by Guns or Just like heaven from The Cure, not the wannabe metal heads stuff. :D <--- this smilies don't mean I'm kidding.

I want to hear stuff getting blown to bits, grunts screaming their asses off for truck full of morphine and the little footsteps as tank crew pouring out of the tub all the while screaming like rats out of hell after they saw me popping out from behind some building in my Black Shark.

You hearing this, Glowing Amraam?

:D

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Something displaying the new units, terrain, ballistics & new units (&AI), but with a storyline & with a constant picture in picture (like ED's ballistics & ricochet (sp?) vids) of the pilot's view inside of the B.S. cockpit - to get more of a feel for the workload/gameplay.

We get to see the action movie & game demo at the same time...

Cheers.

Ideas for new G_A movie

Hello G_A

I have a little idea - that would be useful to simmers like me if it can be done.

Would it be possible to do a short movie - bout 1.5 / 3 mins long that compares the flight abilty of the KA-50 with decent equipment (track-ir, rudder pedals, flight stick etc) compared to just using keyboard and flight stick.

The reason i ask is coz i think to play this game properly i would have to spend some money (which i dont have)

regards

SumoScouse Out :thumbup:

• ED Team
Hello G_A

I have a little idea - that would be useful to simmers like me if it can be done.

Would it be possible to do a short movie - bout 1.5 / 3 mins long that compares the flight abilty of the KA-50 with decent equipment (track-ir, rudder pedals, flight stick etc) compared to just using keyboard and flight stick.

The reason i ask is coz i think to play this game properly i would have to spend some money (which i dont have)

regards

SumoScouse Out :thumbup:

I can play the game just fine with my crappy Logitech Force 3d pro, or something like that. It has a twistable handle, and a simple throttle. I made Project 50 with it just fine.

And how exactly can i "show" the difference? :P

Anyway, like i said, im not going to make a "feature" movie. I will make a movie, similiar to Project 50. Or something along the lines of that at least.

One more: Could you show the ABRIS startup in your movie? Thanks.:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Will see what i can come up with. To be honest, i have not familiared myself with the ABRIS at ALL yet :P

I think, you need only to turn it on. It will do all the checks itself, as far as i remember.(And we want to see those checks in the movie;))

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

GA,

I would like to see what a main stream T.V. commercial for B.S. would look like from you. Complete, as you would if you were marketing it. Bit of a challenge to get every thing in, in 30-45 sec, but it would be powerful.

Hair on the wall... Blood in the street... The

crush of bone ' neath my feet.

• ED Team
GA,

I would like to see what a main stream T.V. commercial for B.S. would look like from you. Complete, as you would if you were marketing it. Bit of a challenge to get every thing in, in 30-45 sec, but it would be powerful.

Heh.. i have the perfect music in mind for this actually. If i were to use the music piece i have in mind, the video would be 35 seconds long or so..

I'm pretty sure i could create this small video in a couple of days IF i decided to start now. :)

*EDIT: oh and... should i make such a vid, i would go the "hollywood" route, as i always do, and edit the vid with sound and visual updates ;)

I'd like to see ejection sequence in details, more of the damage model, and crash landings (autorotation) + more in-cockpit operations.

Go, go, GA! :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Expecting the usual high standard of effects and editing. But don't forget the storyline.

In fact here's a challenge - the video should contain the following

(i) subtle sarcastic nuances

(ii) humour

(iii) the character of Britney Spears should be integral to the plot, and

(iv) no more than one hour of editing

Are you up for the challenge?