The Hornet Release Day Anticipation Thread

FZG_Immel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling like a kid asking "are we there yet?" on a car trip :D

Specs: Intel Core i7 8700k @5.0ghz | Asus Maximus X Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb | Cooler Master ML240L RGB | Zotac 2060 Super AMP | Samsung 960 evo | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS HOTAS

Modules: F/A-18C Hornet | A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Harrier | BS2 | FC3 | NTTR

Amusing - get some popcorn and read on

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Top-25-Excited-Meme-1.jpg

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

got to go to the supermarket and grab some food my fridge is close to empty..... But im too f...in excited to move only one meter away from my PC :(

I've chained myself to my gaming rig....not budging :) God help me if there's a fire :D

Patrick

mini.gif

got to go to the supermarket and grab some food my fridge is close to empty..... But im too f...in excited to move only one meter away from my PC :(

guess a few minutes lost would not be to bad after so many years of waiting ;)

just dont crash into the dom / fall into the rhein on the way to the supermarket :D

PS:

nice to see a felow colonian on the forum!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Sitting here at work and I'm not getting anything done for the last 2hours. Checking forum, checking website, checking again.

Guess I sunk neck deep into the addiction.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

At least you are getting to fly her after work. I have to GO to work in 2 HRs. :(

Going to have to get my Hornet fix by sneaking peaks on the forum at work and watching you lucky buggers. :smilewink:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

The closer to the release, the harder is waiting.

Really, it's like those asymptotes in calculus that get closer and closer on forever.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

At least you are getting to fly her after work. I have to GO to work in 2 HRs. :(

Going to have to get my Hornet fix by sneaking peaks on the forum at work and watching you lucky buggers. :smilewink:

Cowboy10uk

Hmmm... my day isn't over yet. About 6 hours i'll be able too check the F-18. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Cowboy10uk

Well, there is always the possibility of calling in sick ;)

stay strong buddy

edit: plus i hope some guys stay on the forum for your entertainment. ill go back to lurking as soon as the update comes