** F-14 Development Update: December 2018 **

Cobra847

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before pre-order they said "F14 in 2018"

what's ur logic for that?

Yeah and before "F14 in 2018" they said "F14 in 2017 under all circumstances except something big and unexpected....". So, if you cant't handle something like that, JUST WAIT UNTIL IT'S RELEASED! Simple as that.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

lol old enough apparently to know that age insults are not a thing anymore.. u r bad at guessing too..

yeah,, get ur dates delayed on construction and u will get a penalty, dont deliver ur project in time and it might cost ur career..

it's not about patience, neither it comes with age,, some people are more passive, some not, that doesn't change with age. By your logic the world would be so perfect with so many "Big guys" out there, like everyone is equal,..

ur premises are so terrible that I'm sorry you are already old and might not have much time left to see how narrow ur mind is..

I think that, and this is my personal opinion, at least one person is stating that you are acting childish about this.

Okay, now two people are saying it;

You are acting childish about this.

I think that, and this is my personal opinion, at least one person is stating that you are acting childish about this.

Okay, now two people are saying it;

You are acting childish about this.

Super good logic.. good luck on ur next elections

Before pre-order they said "F14 in 2018"

what's ur logic for that?

Yeah, but you did buy the pre-order when they said "Winter", didn't you?! So you accepted the timeframe and offered to pay for the product to the announced conditions!? Man, I would love this logic for stock market shares. I want to buy these, but last week they said they cost only $20...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

lol old enough apparently to know that age insults are not a thing anymore.. u r bad at guessing too..

yeah,, get ur dates delayed on construction and u will get a penalty, dont deliver ur project in time and it might cost ur career..

it's not about patience, neither it comes with age,, some people are more passive, some not, that doesn't change with age. By your logic the world would be so perfect with so many "Big guys" out there, like everyone is equal,..

ur premises are so terrible that I'm sorry you are already old and might not have much time left to see how narrow ur mind is..

Well, to be fair, your actions and sentence structure lead me to the contrary.

I have worked in the construction industry, Cell tower industry and others and can tell you that project dead lines and dates get pushed back almost every single time and have not cost anyone of the people I worked with their jobs. There are a lot of moving parts that can cause a delay, or require the date to be moved. Software, even more so, as bugs appear all the time when making simple changes.

They never lied about a release date (sans the 2017 fiasco). Show me a link to the post or announcement that says the Tomcat will release in 2018 when the pre-orders when live. If you can show me (us) that, then I will sit back and be quite. Until then, quite acting like an crying toddler and wait.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Yeah, but you did buy the pre-order when they said "Winter", didn't you?! So you accepted the timeframe and offered to pay for the product to the announced conditions!? Man, I would love this logic for stock market shares. I want to buy these, but last week they said they cost only $20...

Who said? is there a STOCK price manager, or the speculators said it?

Holy...

Cool it Raijin. Such extreme views just aren't necessary.

Did HB cock up their PR? IMO yes, and there are definitely fanboys who have (tried) to stifle what I'd consider legitimate criticism who should accept some people are annoyed. But while HB's PR may solicit some negative feedback, there's no need for the pitchforks yet either.

at least a pizza place can plan their delivery time....and don't call u again to change to 20-40 and then change to 40-70..
No they say "average delivery time is 20-40 minutes" and when you call they tell you "currently it's 40-60 minutes, as they are very busy".

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Well, to be fair, your actions and sentence structure lead me to the contrary.

I have worked in the construction industry, Cell tower industry and others and can tell you that project dead lines and dates get pushed back almost every single time and have not cost anyone of the people I worked with their jobs. There are a lot of moving parts that can cause a delay, or require the date to be moved. Software, even more so, as bugs appear all the time when making simple changes.

They never lied about a release date (sans the 2017 fiasco). Show me a link to the post or announcement that says the Tomcat will release in 2018 when the pre-orders when live. If you can show me (us) that, then I will sit back and be quite. Until then, quite acting like an crying toddler and wait.

Never said they lied,, go read again..

I said they were misleading.. Have a post just before the announcement saying "F14 in 2018"

and then "This Winter" is misleading..

Sorry if u can't see that...

My whole point was that,, I never ever said I want it now.. You alone assumed that.

The discussion was about vague and misleading information provided by them.

Never said they lied,, go read again..

I said they were misleading.. Have a post just before the announcement saying "F14 in 2018"

and then "This Winter" is misleading..

Sorry if u can't see that...

My whole point was that,, I never ever said I want it now.. You alone assumed that.

The discussion was about vague and misleading information provided by them.

Winter is not misleading, when they stated it was between December 21st, 2018 - March 20th, 2019. Show me a post or an announcement, from the time of pre-order launch, that says it is releasing in 2018. If you can't show that, then your despair is your own fault due to your ignorance of the astronomical calendar and not reading their announcements and updates.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Just coz u have a gang of fanboys calling me a teenager don't make ur argument more valid..

It’s not an age thing. I’ve know a 17 year old who went to school and worked to support his little siblings (no parents in the picture). I’ve known a 50 year-old who throws a full-on, email the CEO fit every time she doesn’t get her way.

Age is not indicative of how grown up one is. It’s being able to take your lumps, or even knowing when you’re taking a lump. It’s how you react to your situation.

It’s unfortunate, but I think that the whole VEAO situation is going to affect Third Parties from hear on out, as everyone is going to be a little more leary of promises made due to the P-49 situation.

Winter is not misleading, when they stated it was between December 21st, 2018 - March 20th, 2019. Show me a post or an announcement that from the time of pre-order launch that says it is releasing in 2018. If you can't show that, then your despair is your own fault due to your ignorance of the astronomical calendar and not reading their announcements and updates.

See,, you are omitting the "F-14 in 2018" again...

and on the announcement there was no dates... just Winter...

join the two posts ... and u get december...

They were not omitted. See, joining the posts is your issue. They are not joined posts but are separate announcements about a month apart and have nothing to do with each other. You are making up time frames in your head by putting them together.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

You omit the fact, that when you decided without being forced to pay for the pre-purchase there was a clear announcement of "Winter".

I know you "feel" mislead, by an older(!) announcement, of "in 2018", but that is not HB fault. You had all relevant information in the actual pre-order announcement.

Shagrat

You omit the fact, that when you decided without being forced to pay for the pre-purchase there was a clear announcement of "Winter".

I know you "feel" mislead, by an older(!) announcement, of "in 2018", but that is not HB fault. You had all relevant information in the actual pre-order announcement.

THIS!!! "F-14 in 2018" (posted in mid September) "Winter" for pre orders (Octerber 7th)

Strike

USLANTCOM.com