Britain & Norway dispatch fighter planes to monitor Russian bombers

Intercepting Russian planes seems like Doomsday news after a Russian/US tension buildup that happens recently but it's been there for the last 60 years.

Now, all of the sudden it hits the frontpage.

Can't really see the point!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its easy, newspaper sensasionalism. Also people are tired to see ducks swimming past their windows in the UK lately, they had to change subject! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The missiles issue has already been fixed with russia, I dont know why it keeps comming to the table. Its not going to Poland anymore.

Don't know where you read that, but it's wrong.

New York Times July 20 2007:

" In the past seven days, beyond pulling out of a major arms control treaty in retaliation for American plans to deploy a missile shield in Europe, Russia expelled four British diplomats in a confrontation over the poisoning of a former K.G.B. agent in London. "

Putin has also suggested that he might pull Russia out of the intermediate range ballistic missile treaty too.

(why would there been an increase in tension between the US & Russia ?

Now what state controls the largest reserves of natural gas in the world & has recently started nationalising - removing from private ownership - one of the biggest oil companies in the world, effectively ensuring that that state alone controls the flow of oil & gas through that company?

Guess

- & it's not the US.

& which country is heavily dependant upon foreign oil for its economy & worried about who controls those reserves? Guess )

Cheers.

The missiles issue has already been fixed with russia, I dont know why it keeps comming to the table. Its not going to Poland anymore.

BTW, I wont and bet my life into unconditional pacifism. Some people say violence never solved anything, I hate violence, but I also dont recall blind pacifism ever solved anything (dont believe in it either, and dont come with Mahatma Ghandi :D ). It only provides easy targets, and theres alot of people who wont second thought about sparing them if they had the oportunity.

First a lot of blablabla cold war is over and next a shield in Poland to protect Europe from an Iran thread (Maybe missiles will do a fly-over over Europe and make a 180° turn and hit us).

Do you want more proof that cowboys will start another cold war!

If you ask me they can put their shield where (…you know where the light is not shining)

I don’t want a shield against Russia I want a gas-pipe line :D.

TS out.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Its easy, newspaper sensasionalism. Also people are tired to see ducks swimming past their windows in the UK lately, they had to change subject! :D

Ducks are fine.... It's when I see fish swimming past my window I start to worry!! :music_whistling:

But you make a very valid point about news reporting nowadays.

....people are tired to see ducks swimming past their windows in the UK lately, they had to change subject! :D

Those were undoubtedly the Queens Finest Swans 'Ol Chap, wot! :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Well, Russia might be very surprised when Bulgaria and Romania start hosting NATO.

Let's be honest, controlling the Black Sea shipping from Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania is the main reason those countries are allowed to join EU and NATO.

Russia is a headless giant nowadays that can make it's stands only by blackmailing economy of EU by oil and gas resources. So there's no big alert when Bush and Putin drink Coke and eat Burgers in some seaside resort.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does this mean there will be Russian bombers making sneaky landings on remote Scottish islands:

Those sheep are British sheep, so you Russians had better keep your hands off.

Errm, AFAIK Russian women are way nicer than your Scottish sheep, no matter how soft the wool. But, all ended well, and all the roofs are still there, as are the sheep.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Mr. Burns said he disagreed because “this agreement is so very much in our national interest.”

“It will further our nonproliferation efforts globally” by gradually bringing India into the nuclear fold, he said.

Hahaha hahahhahah hahhah Mr. Burns, excellent 24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

• Like 1

Why should that be a surprise?

Did You check newspapers today? I saw an article about modernization of Russian Forces. It also mentioned missile shields in Eastern Europe, Bush obviousely counts on Poland, so it's about time we see some modernized airpower in VVS (and LO).

Fighter planes in VVS are seriousely outdated while export versions (for India, China, Malaysia etc.) bring some income...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It would be extremely cool to have the north sea/northern Norway-area to fly in in Lock On, that's for sure. Lots of low-level flying-terrain here :pilotfly:

How accurate is the GIS-data?

Austria and Switzerland scenarios would be even better in regards for terrain masking, low level flights ! Certainly, I do like the caucasian region, also.:poster_offtopic:, I know.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Pacifism is a nice idea but it can get you killed. I liked the idea when Putin said we could use Azerbaijan as a Cobra Dane radar. TS, Bush has a good reason to put a missile shield up in Europe. But what I believe is that if Iran doesn't "already" HAVE nukes, then theres something wrong. Theres a damn good possibility that Iran has had nukes for numerous years already simply because of their wealth. North Korea has nukes now, why doesnt Iran already? NK is impoverished because of military building. No reason why Iran shouldnt have nukes in the first place.

Id be surprised if Iran didnt have any.

Hmm, someone's fearing for their jobs. Did you know that roughly 70% of all suicide bombers and your day-to-day warriors in the name of Allah (the ones who actually fund the 'cause') are from Saudi Arabia? Surely, they hate the Saudi king as well (saying that Allah will decide when it's his time to be punished), but seriousely, what do you expect, Saudi Arabia is not a democracy, remember? So what does it matter, they can also sell weapons to Sierra Leone, Eritrea, North Korea, you name it.

Why not give Iran 40 Trillion, they have oil too, plus, it would make the ayatolla a total hypocryte, thus losing even more popularity from 'his' people. How's that for an idea?

If Iran really wanted to wipe out Israel they already would have done so, be it with nukes or conventional means, so please don't fall for the propaganda the US is telling the whole world.

What really does raise questions, if those ABM radars and missiles are not against Iran or Russia (as they have hypersonic steered MIRVs), then who is the enemy? Hitman, you really have a point there, who is/will be the new enemy?

My thoughts? They sell their crap cheap in Wal-Mart. They have been poisoning our cats and dogs with bad food, putting antifreeze substance in our toothpaste...even selling hazardous footwear that will give your feet chemical burns. (ask me about that one, I have links)

I like that Putin helped to make no possibility for USA to have rights over russian's natural resources ... I don't see any reason why should any country have 'rights' for access over any's country resources ... any country can decide what will do with it ... itself ... people don't have to die because of pipe ...

I like that Putin helped to make no possibility for USA to have rights over russian's natural resources ... I don't see any reason why should any country have 'rights' for access over any's country resources ... any country can decide what will do with it ... itself ... people don't have to die because of pipe ...

These charts explain why they have to get it elsewhere:

World Natural Gas Reserves:

resources_graph.jpg

World Natural Oil Reserves:

Largest_Oil_Reserve_Holders.gif

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

lol i would love to see russia or some axis of evil lay a finger on canada. NATO would jump on them and just absolutely rape the sh!t out of them.

Why Canada? :huh: