Cryptocurrency

CAmastersgt

4 hours ago, TaxDollarsAtWork said:

Only after they let us pay for modules with foodstamps 😂

Its ok i get it. It might seem laughable if you haven't kept up with recent developments, but let me fill you in on current trends.

So central bankers  and certain economic theorists want change the economic system , namely to remove current national fiat currencies and aim to globally, and gradually transition to digital currency/currencies .  In thier own words , given events of 2020, 2021 and onwards  is a perfect opportunity to  begin enacting such changes ( one of which is the aforementioned currencies).  So Boy oh boy what exciting times! After all as the old saying goes No "crisis" ( real or imagined)  should ever go to waste!🤑

so the idea off  cryptocurrencies becoming mainstream is now a real possibility, and within grasp in the very near forseeable future 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/why-its-time-to-take-central-banks-digital-currencies-seriously/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-role-will-crypto-play-during-the-great-reset

https://news.bitcoin.com/microsoft-cryptocurrency-system/

https://www.weforum.org/communities/digital-currency-governance-consortium

SO fear not. The idea of paying for our DCS modules with cryto isn't a far fetched  idea now is it? We may just see it in the near future. 😉 

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I would be very cautious about anything "theorists" might want to do. Generally, attempts at running the economics according to a theory instead of practice tend to result in big crashes (2008 being a notable example). I hope this initiative is not going to change the world, because if it manages to, it will not be for the better.

I do not think we'll see any cryptocurrencies in widespread use by regular consumers, because in the end they're too slow. I can buy something on Steam with a regular debit card, with 10 minutes left till a sale ends, and have it instantly available. Bitcoin transactions, which can take hours to realize, would not allow for such convenience. Likewise, governments won't want to surrender control over value of their own money.

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2020 at 1:26 PM, TaxDollarsAtWork said:

Only after they let us pay for modules with foodstamps 😂

+1

I've got a bunch of empty beer cans kicking around here, I wonder if they'd let me trade 'em in for the Syria map

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

On 12/31/2020 at 2:45 PM, Kev2go said:

So central bankers  and certain economic theorists want change the economic system ,

What’s “laughable” is this whole topic. Why should ED be any part of economic these theorists? ED is a niche game company with better things to do than experiment with currency 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

11 hours ago, SharpeXB said:

What’s “laughable” is this whole topic. Why should ED be any part of economic these theorists? ED is a niche game company with better things to do than experiment with currency 

Once upon a time people found it laughable to conceive the possibility that the gold standard would ever be replaced.....

Cryptocurrencies have been gradually becoming more and more mainstream. Its no longer a niche thing, . Even paypal accepts cryto transactions now.  Even if digital currencies never entirely replace Fiat money, they are here to stay. You may not like where things are going, but it is what it is. 

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

8 hours ago, Kev2go said:

Once upon a time people found it laughable to conceive the possibility that the gold standard would ever be replaced.....

What possible benefit would there be for ED to participate in this?

8 hours ago, Nodak said:

The Bit Short: Inside Crypto’s Doomsday Machine

No thank you, where's the exchange medium it was supposedly designed for, nothing but a speculative frenzy.

Yeah we’ve had enough disasters for one millennia. Let’s not add another financial collapse.

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

1 hour ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Cryptocurrency is not regulated, besides using them as stocks on long term they're useless

They literally get bitcoin and favor electronically without there being a fixed amount available. Some people earn 412 000 bitcoin and 412 000 favor per second per everyone on the planet over Media lies. It is ridiculous and their computers generate more bitcoin and favor by just entering the value. Bitcoin and favor has no value what so ever except for Human Life in regard to FAVOR and that must be stopped.

CONSEQUENCES 

If a Bitcoin / Favor Sundrie or Chatel is UNSEATED then there is dire consequences on the parties involved. With this sort of thing there is always a small print on the back of the Sundrie or Favor as to what happens if it is UNSEATED. 

Some interesting Chatels with interesting small print:

-COVID19 THE RUSE

-THE COVID19 VACCINE

The small print of both of these is fatal to the parties involved.

The origins of Bitcoin/Favor are linked to a group of Nazi's who escaped Auschwitz and Drachow and now reside in New Zealand.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

52 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

They literally get bitcoin and favor electronically without there being a fixed amount available. Some people earn 412 000 bitcoin and 412 000 favor per second per everyone on the planet over Media lies. It is ridiculous and their computers generate more bitcoin and favor by just entering the value. Bitcoin and favor has no value what so ever except for Human Life in regard to FAVOR and that must be stopped.

CONSEQUENCES 

If a Bitcoin / Favor Sundrie or Chatel is UNSEATED then there is dire consequences on the parties involved. With this sort of thing there is always a small print on the back of the Sundrie or Favor as to what happens if it is UNSEATED. 

-COVID19 THE RUSE

-THE COVID19 VACCINE

The origins of Bitcoin/Favor are linked to a group of Nazi's who escaped Auschwitz and Drachow and now reside in New Zealand.

Aka bitcoin mining

55 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

CONSEQUENCES 

-COVID19 THE RUSE

-THE COVID19 VACCINE

4A385822-6440-4CEF-8817-417E83DEF911.gif

It will be impossible for there to be a Cryptocurrency in the future, bitcoin and favor = CIVIL WAR for New Zealand and the total destruction of the Government if they should go near it. Every other country is already aware of the consequences which are 80 years for the OFFENDER minimum.

A bounty on a rogue politician/s is appealing.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]