Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles

Bailey

So sorry man i found the proböem, i hadnt english keyboard as default, now it works

Oh, that's good to know for the future. Thank you.

~Bailey

• 1 month later...

First impression is good. I can connect power and air. When I use "disconnect everything" it does disconnect but view goes external to the freeway outside Vegas lol.

Jester isn't hearing my checks though VA says it's recognized in yellow and haven't gotten really any external comms to work yet.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

First impression is good. I can connect power and air. When I use "disconnect everything" it does disconnect but view goes external to the freeway outside Vegas lol.

Have you unbound F11 and F12 in all controls menus?

~Bailey

Ah yeah that seemed to do it for the disconnect map thing. I didn't do assisted startup, but need to remember to try that next time. Thanks!

Requesting takeoff said it was missing the file, but I thought I copied those. Didn't hear anything, so reverted to menus by habit, on approach. Didn't recognize my navigation commands, either.

Edited by Uxi

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Think I'm going to switch to PTT to avoid bad commands from other people, music, etc. Was flying nicely along and heard Hester respond to something I couldn't hear through the vr headphones lol

Specs & Wishlist:

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for sharing your profile work.

Quick question, i've read this entire 14 page thread.

With all the updated changes you've made, it seems like you would still update the first page.

Is that correct? So, the V1.90 on page 1 is always current.

Yes. The links on the first page should always lead to the most recent update.

~Bailey

Ima just bump this for how useful it is

Great work Bailey!

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

• 1 month later...

im trying to set this up but runing into problems, when i see connect power it recognises the command and seems to interact witht he game BUT it beeps and me and appears to ping through a couple of camera views and then back to the pit without carrying out the command, i tried unbinding f11 and f12 and then i reset keyboard to default binds, still does the same.

ps i use vr so what screen res should i choose? (valve index)

Edited by eatthis

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

im trying to set this up but runing into problems, when i see connect power it recognises the command and seems to interact witht he game BUT it beeps and me and appears to ping through a couple of camera views and then back to the pit without carrying out the command, i tried unbinding f11 and f12 and then i reset keyboard to default binds, still does the same.

ps i use vr so what screen res should i choose? (valve index)

If you unbound F11 and F12 and then reset to default keyboard binds, you have rebound F11 and F12. Try reloading the .diff.lua, then check to make sure F11 and F12 is not bound. You should be good from there.

As for the valve index resolution question, the game automatically sets the resolution. I suggest setting the PD to 1.0 in DCS VR settings and changing the PD in Steam VR. I personally keep it at 100%, so no scaling in DCS or SteamVR. I also use the Index.

~Bailey

Im sure im missing something but when I download and try to open it just says can not open file as archive. Im using 7zip. Thought maybe it was my computer so I tried on my mac and same issue. Any idea what im doing wrong?

No idea. Try winRar. It's free.

~Bailey

Hi,

Just got VA installed with Bailey's voice commands. It's working well when I talk to the ground crew but not to Jester. Besides opening the wheel, no matter what command I voice out, JEster will switch to a waypoint.

Did anyone encounter the same issues and how did you fix it?

VA did recognize most of my voice commands.

VA_Jester.JPG.200ad03f3bec451e800569d131438961.JPG

Edited by Leviathan667

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

Just got VA installed with Bailey's voice commands. It's working well when I talk to the ground crew but not to Jester. Besides opening the wheel, no matter what command I voice out, JEster will switch to a waypoint.

Did anyone encounter the same issues and how did you fix it?

VA did recognize most of my voice commands.

Do you by chance not have a QWERTY keyboard?

~Bailey

I have a canadian french qwerty keyboard. Not sure if it makes a difference?

What key do you use to bring up Jester? What key do you use to bring up the comms menu?

A for Jester

À or RAlt+À or RCtrl+À for the comms menu

Ah ha! There it is. In the profile, i believe that "" is used for the comms menu! You will either have to make "" the comms menu keybind in DCS, or you have to change the VA profile to press the other combination instead of "".

• 2 weeks later...
how do u unbind f11 and f12?

If you have loaded the keybinds.diff.lua file, you should not have to worry about it. But, if you want to make sure:

1. In DCS go to Options, Controls, and select your desire plane in the dropdown menu on the upper left.

2. Press F11. If the menu snaps to the bind for F11, it is bound. Right click F11 on the menu and click "Clear Combo". F11 is now unbound.

3. Do step 2 for F12.

4. Press "OK" on the lower right of the menu to accept changed. Done!

If you have loaded the keybinds.diff.lua file, you should not have to worry about it. But, if you want to make sure:

1. In DCS go to Options, Controls, and select your desire plane in the dropdown menu on the upper left.

2. Press F11. If the menu snaps to the bind for F11, it is bound. Right click F11 on the menu and click "Clear Combo". F11 is now unbound.

3. Do step 2 for F12.

Thanks!

I'm going to need a beer to put these flames out:megalol::megalol::megalol:

Have you been keeping up with Supercarrier? Few extra ATC steps probably add manually at first.

Specs & Wishlist:

Oh! I just remembered UNBIND your F11 and F12 keys!!!

~Bailey

hi Bailey, just breaking into VoiceAttack but as a newb how do you un-bind F11 and F12 keys?

Cheers

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII HERO (wifi) motherboard ( latest bios etc )

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair Domiinator Platinum 32 GB (4x8Gb ) 3600MHz RAM

EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11Mb graphics card

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVME M.2( Boot up and main program storage )

Fractal S36 AIO CPU Cooler

Oculus Quest + LINK system

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + CH Rudder Pro

Aircraft: Gazelle, Huey, AV-8B, A10C, Spitfire

Scenery etc: Super carrier, Syria, Persian Gulf, A10C Trng Qual, Worlds apart Spring 2025,

hi Bailey, just breaking into VoiceAttack but as a newb how do you un-bind F11 and F12 keys?

Cheers

3. Do step 2 for F12.