U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Flight plan be damned they need to have ADS-B!!!

Right? We've had over a decade to get ready for ADS-B. I don't give a single rodent glute if they came here from lightyears away, if they can't become ADS-B compliant in time? I am unimpressed.

No life is “native to earth”.

Everything came from SuperNovas and Nebulas.

We continue to discover new species on this planet.

We ARE the Aliens...

Oh god, you're right.

giphy.gif

Edited by MiG21bisFishbedL

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No life is “native to earth”.

Everything came from SuperNovas and Nebulas.

We continue to discover new species on this planet.

We ARE the Aliens...

Explosions do not create anything at all, HumanKind was brought to Earth from Heaven. Sentient Alien races were brought to their planets from Heaven. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Explosions do not create anything at all, HumanKind was brought to Earth from Heaven. Sentient Alien races were brought to their planets from Heaven. :pilotfly:

In other words, Darwin was completely wrong. :doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

& apparently every other scientist there ever was since the enlightenment....

Ah well. Tis sad that all of modern science was in error. However, I am glad that someone pointed that out in my life time.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

In other words, Darwin was completely wrong. :doh:

He was, how a species is upgraded is the older version is killed by the Holy Spirit then the new species is flown in by SpaceShip. In regard bones what happens is when for example a T-Rex died then after the body had decomposed they then fly in space ship carrying dirt who then dumps it over the bones to preserve it so that HumanKind has something interesting to dig up.

T-Rex's are not like in the movies, their primary brain function is 'ATTACK!' So no two T-Rex's hang out together, once they see something then they go after it even another T-Rex.

T-Rex's are all female, they lay eggs, bury them then walk away. T-Rex's are grey in colour and are not aware of the small arms at all. They will attack anything when they see it even if it is not moving.

How a species is modified is done through a modification of the chasis(soul) which involves the powerful computing capabilities of the Living Artificial Intelligence which is the Holy Spirit. There is a stasis dimension bigger than this Universe and creatures are stored there and then flown to planets by spaceships. A newer species version is created by God by use of wormhole element with a sphere shape chamber inside. God injects gravity inside the wall at a specific point which begins a process which triggers a wormhole exit point to form that emits soul material that knits together forming a soul which then fills a body. The process takes 8 hours while refilling a soul with a new body takes 8 seconds in the same type of chamber.

New chasis types are modified at a soul particle level in order to create a new variation of a specific chasis which is then filled with a body.

I heard all of this on videos, you would need to watch then to learn more but it is difficult for people to grasp unless there is a video in front of them so that they can actually watch God doing it.

Chasis do not modify themselves, they do not evolve an example of chasis modification on HumanKind/HeavenKind is the K9 teeth which is a modification from the first history as a result of the discovery of cooked meat.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The first few pictures look real but not the last three those are contemporary

Yeah, the first two are pretty famous. The first one is easy enough to explain. That's what people of that age would have thought about "flying" or "soaring"

That second one is a little more interesting because it's very out of place.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

... for the LOLs, right? ;)

Absolutely. The man should really be writing novels. A good fiction writer is hard to find.

Subs17 please share more.

Originally Angels and God did not have K9 teeth, after 450 billion years since Angels were created an Angel went to Earth and came across a forest fire and found a dead rabbit. Cold, starving and thirsty he picked it up and ate it and found the meat to be delicious. The Angel began to hunt animals, he learned how to make fire one day whilst playing with some rocks that when brought together created sparks. So now he could make fire and he hunted animals, one day he came across a pig and killed it, he found the meat to be awesome when cooked so took some pigs and piglets to Heaven along with some wood and made a fire and killed and cooked two pigs and shared the meat with God, Mary, Jesus and his family. God and Angels loved pork and some became hunters and came to Earth and hunted boar. Later God introduced a planet of pink pig and so they began to farm pigs.

Technology increased over time and a billion years later when the Living Artificial Intelligence the Holy Spirit had been created, experiments were done involving teeth as it was found that wolves eat meat easier than God and Angels. Experiments were carried out involving K9 teeth and it was found two sets upper and lower jaw were best for everyone. God experimented with 4 sets and still has 4 sets of K9 teeth to this day.

Wolves and dogs would often bite their tongues off so an improvement was done for the Dog's and Wolves to have a leathery tongue so that they do not feel pain from their teeth. There is also a brain pattern cognitive thought process added to protect the tongue so that it is not bitten off.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

It isn't approved by Xenu, I can tell you that much.

Xenu doesn't understand that Subs knows 'things'.

''Good fiction''? Where?

Ok, maybe not good fiction but entertaining fiction. I haven't seen good fiction since the last Steven King (11.22.63 blew me away), or perhaps Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke or Robert Heinlein.

Edited by cichlidfan

Fiction? But we see evidence in K9 teeth and it explains how dinosaur bones are buried contrary to most peoples assumptions that a volcano produced enough dust to cover the bones. There is more evidence on Belize I am sure fore that is where cooked meat was discovered so no doubt there will be a bunch of monuments like the pyramids there. It is interesting, I know of what some of the monuments on Earth represent and why, they are all associated with the first History where something happened. The most recent on that list:

Eiffel Tower

Statue of Liberty

and possibly more.:music_whistling:

Not one was built by HumanKind, all were built by Heaven.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

The most recent on that list:

Eiffel Tower

Statue of Liberty

and possibly more.:music_whistling:

Not one was built by HumanKind, all were built by Heaven.

Now you are just being silly. Stick with ancient monuments where there is not photographic evidence of how and when they were built.

Now you are just being silly. Stick with ancient monuments where there is not photographic evidence of how and when they were built.

See, it's stuff like that that makes me think he's just trolling, because it's so ridiculous even compared to the tons of other crazy stuff he says.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

See, it's stuff like that that makes me think he's just trolling, because it's so ridiculous even compared to the tons of other crazy stuff he says.

I know he is trolling and I figure I am probably trolling him by responding. There is a reason why he has been suspended from SimHQ, and they are very tolerant over there.

Tom DeLonge- "I have meet very very very high ranking Intelligence officials that have had direct encounters" ….. "Yeah there's actually some really unnerving aspects for example there's one program where there's hundreds of operatives that have been having contact"

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

When people build a structure you need Logistics support particularly for something massive like the Great Wall of China. The materials need to be moved to the site and there needs to be food, water and shelter for the people doing the construction. When there is no food available then people are left starving and wind up eating everything around them including worms, vegetation and each other. So machinery is what is required and that is what is used to construct them, the time when this occurred for all of them is after Noah's flood.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I know he is trolling and I figure I am probably trolling him by responding. There is a reason why he has been suspended from SimHQ, and they are very tolerant over there.

You are the same people from there here because of someone's bit coin involving Social Isolation, Sim HQ banned me over a debate over Apollo 11 as I stated that the flight was flown solely by Neil Armstrong and other points.

This is not trolling it is merely a difference of opinion, the information that I have is too much and you do not like it. BTW how's your bitcoin doing?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]