Wish List

Boneski

Kill Star Force

i can not activate my LOCK ON GOLD. The STAR FORCE keeps failing....

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
is just Lock on still continued dubitatif.gif

yes, ED are updating it but they are not telling anything about it...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 1 month later...
To Start It Off:

Airbase Lights (Non War / THREATCON Lighting)

Taxi Signs

Ambient Noises (Wind, Earth sounds)

Traffic and Traffic Patterns

Regional Weather Systems

Realistic ground control and air traffic control.

Realistic fighter controlers rather than (yes a LOMOC gripe) "Pop up group bearing....."

F22 TAW had a much better interactive AWACS system, that would be good.

I wish...

After landing (on carrier) I can take a brake by going around ...

investigating the numerous floors of carrier. Or just sitting on the desk to see the ocean.

Hahaha..

Another thing.. when you step down from your airplane you can go to operate other vehicles as well..

such as tanks or bus or truck. and sometime when facing the enermy's infrantry

the game will become like crysis. or first person shooting game. you will need to use machinegun or pistol

inorder to make servival. Or after parachoose the game will not finish anymore you can take the bus back to

the the base and avoinding of the enermy who will come to hunt you.

Wow.. exited isn't ?

:D

Yes - far more interactive carriers, with lifts, catapults, and crew etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not asking for the StarForce option were you do not need a cd?

This is what teh StarForce site has to say about this.

The DiscFree technology

3.1 What is the DiscFree technology?

The unique DiscFree technology allows you to employ the licensed software distributed on optical media, without the use of the optical media to verify the purchased software. In other words, once you bought a licensed disc, you only use it to install and run an application for the first time; then you put the disc away thus providing its mechanical safety. The essence of the technology is that it allows binding the licensed software distributed on optical media to the parameters of an end user computer, so that no licensed disc is required to run the application. In this case the user can use the disc to run the game again at any time, i.e. it is possible to switch binding at any moment.

To perform binding to the parameters of your computer, you need a unique Serial Number provided by a publisher.

In case the previously installed application is not operable, you can take the disc you bought, install the application once more and run it without any problems, at any time. You can also have two working copies of the application, for example, one copy at home, and another copy at work or in your portable computer.

It is a publisher or developer of the program who decides, during the program protection, whether to use the DiscFree technology.

===================================================

After all, I don't think that LockOn will be made copy-free.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rest assured, the tester team has several people with a strong love for the NATO aircraft in general and the F15C in specific who are also very knowledgeable about the aircraft.

Though I'm confused about "F15C can hold it's own against the Migs and Suks" - of course they can, and they can do so in the simulator too. Indeed, some servers ran missions with 2 MiG slots for each F15C slot precisely because the F15C, as modeled in LockOn, has a strong advantage in BVR (where fights tend to start) over the Suchois and MiGs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Have the NATO aircraft beta tested by pilots who have flown the real thing. Enough of this under-modelling of NATO aircraft already. Imam sure the F15C can hold its own against the Migs and Suks.

We have detailed performance charts for each aircraft, and I can tell you right now that there was no intentional under or over modeling (that's right, you heard me, there was both under and over modeling ... yes, of the NATO birds. Yes, the Russian ones, too).

Rest assured, the tester team has several people with a strong love for the NATO aircraft in general and the F15C in specific who are also very knowledgeable about the aircraft.

Though I'm confused about "F15C can hold it's own against the Migs and Suks" - of course they can, and they can do so in the simulator too. Indeed, some servers ran missions with 2 MiG slots for each F15C slot precisely because the F15C, as modeled in LockOn, has a strong advantage in BVR (where fights tend to start) over the Suchois and MiGs.

That is an incorrect statement ;)

The F-15C, as modeled in Lock-On FC1.12, does not have a strong BVR advantage. On the other hand, it's also not incapable of holding its own.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Appears I might have misunderstood a previous discussion, so I bow to the authority of the person who actually flies the 15 in LO. :)

Basically I understood it to have a much greater multiple-engagement capability than the Suchois and MiG's (4 AIM-120's on 4 targets instead of the Suchois being limited to SARH and one target while the MiG-29S with the 77 could engage two targets). But anyway, thanks for the clarification. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Posted in "Wish List" instead of "Announcing Flaming Cliffs 2.0" thread. My bad.

Edited by cesthree
Posted in wrong thread.

ASUS P7P55D-E DELUXE 1504 BIOS / i7 875K / CORSAIR 2x 4GB VENGEANCE

CORSAIR AX850 / 160GB INTEL X25-M G2 / 150GB VELOCIRAPTOR / 750GB WD BLACK

7 PRO X64 SP1 / CATALYST 11.5 / AFTERBURNER 2.2 BETA 3 / MSI R6970 TWIN FROZR III LIGHTNING

Mig-29k and Mig-35

I started flt sim wx the original Flanker and flew all the later ones in the familey but man i wish to fly the Mig-29k and Mig-35

the russian air force now getting this new generation and it will be great to have them in flaming cliffs

The Su-27 can out-turn the F-15 under the right circumstances (in particular at slow speeds), but the F-15 can massively out-climb it and probably out-accelerate it. Almost classic angles v energy fighter set up, though F-15's can still turn reasonably well.

And to echo Frostie's question ... what tests?

all tests show the mig-29 & Su-27 out fly the F-15

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

All tests, eh? This include Red Flag where Indian Su's flew against American F-15s? That would be included I suspect and I'd be very curious to see the data. :)

Although there's also the question of what "out-fly" means. Supersonic maneuvers? Subsonic maneuvers? Energy retention during maneuvers? Vertical endurance? Acceleration? Etc?

Seriously, the Su-27 and MiG-29 are both very good aircraft, but so is the F-15. I'd expect the advantage to go either side depending on the parameters.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ok, ok guys, back on topic - anyone who wants to argue migs and sues vs. eagles and falcons, PM me or start a thread in the chit-chat section :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did I miss something...

The Tu-... out fly the B-... :doh:

Ok, now serious. Dynamic campaign should be number 1 priority. I have a dream... that one day in the distant future in a DCS or whatever it will be called environment, we will be able to chose fighter and bomber aircraft (yeah, like B-1B, B-2, Tu-22M, Tu-160, etc.). Most definitely a lot of real systems will not be available to model as they will stay secret, but still it will be great. Dynamic campaign, multiplayer madness with helis, fighters, bombers, etc. This would make the game so addictive that it probably will be banned in some countries along with the drugs. :thumbup:

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]