Su-22M4 comming to DCS

Go to solution Solved by SVKSniper,

Better to have all info here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 4 weeks later...

The last two weeks have been enough for me and my next work regarding DCS.😉 For now, I'll show you what I've been working on. The new cockpit for the external model is ready!

I really appreciate your support and favorable comments, many thanks!👍

OM5gDKf.jpg

U5OReKE.png

0bpDZw7.png

And yes here is the right place for update🙂

Edited by SVKSniper
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 4

12 часов назад, SVKSniper сказал:

And yes here is the right place for update🙂

Is it final version of pilot? Never seen him b4) And will you work at pressure indicators near left wing? will they show real pressure?

And will Su-22 have any opening hatches on its fuselage exept 4 air intakes and speed brake?

Now it looks very realistic👍

Also interesting to know about it`s turn rate

Edited by Logan54
  • Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 2:34 AM, Logan54 said:

Is it final version of pilot? Never seen him b4) And will you work at pressure indicators near left wing? will they show real pressure?

And will Su-22 have any opening hatches on its fuselage exept 4 air intakes and speed brake?

Now it looks very realistic👍

Also interesting to know about it`s turn rate

The pilot is the same,you can see it here:

As for the animation of external gauges, I think it will work. And on the cornering speed issue, it's early days yet, but the manual describes everything, so I'll do something about it. I'm also slowly working on both the external model improvements, and the cockpit animations are also in progress.

And finally, let me give you one small (but of great importance to me) surprise. I have joined team AviaStorm!  Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned for news! 😊

• Like 22

Nice one, let's hope the team effort can make your project even better! 

All the best!

• Like 3

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

On 6/11/2023 at 9:30 PM, SVKSniper said:

As for the animation of external gauges, I think it will work. And on the cornering speed issue, it's early days yet, but the manual describes everything, so I'll do something about it. I'm also slowly working on both the external model improvements, and the cockpit animations are also in progress.

And finally, let me give you one small (but of great importance to me) surprise. I have joined team AviaStorm!  Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned for news! 😊

And we are incredible happy to have you with us. 🙂

• Like 7

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

From the DCS Roadmap update thread: "Removed Su-22M3 from Roadmap by SVK-Sniper (none info about real module to DCS)"

I assume the project is cancelled now?

• Like 2

forum.png

9 hours ago, Semor76 said:

From the DCS Roadmap update thread: "Removed Su-22M3 from Roadmap by SVK-Sniper (none info about real module to DCS)"

I assume the project is cancelled now?

I'm under NDA and seriously aviators, I can't tell you what I'm doing or what I'm working on, and unless ED releases news, all this is just guesswork and conspiracies on the forum. And I didn't say anywhere that I canceled work on the project. That's about all I can say about it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, SVKSniper said:

I'm under NDA and seriously aviators, I can't tell you what I'm doing or what I'm working on, and unless ED releases news, all this is just guesswork and conspiracies on the forum. And I didn't say anywhere that I canceled work on the project. That's about all I can say about it.

I think this answer explains a lot 😉. Fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞

well-that-sounds-good-to-me-john-krasins

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• ED Team

thread cleaned, please remember to treat everyone with respect and be nice to each other. 

thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

thread cleaned, please remember to treat everyone with respect and be nice to each other. 

thank you

Shouldn't you be on vacation? :megalol:

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

• ED Team
20 minutes ago, OPEC said:

Shouldn't you be on vacation? :megalol:

We returned last Thursday thanks. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 6/11/2023 at 6:30 PM, SVKSniper said:

Very exciting!

• Like 1

Okay, here we go again....

I dont know why the last posts needed to be "cleaned up"?

There is still a simple question(s) from "me" as an potential customer for this project to the Developer, aka: SVKSniper

Is this project on halt now?

Is this project cancelled now?

Is this project dead now?

Or to summarize my questions...whats going on with the SU-22 Project?

• Like 3

forum.png

2 hours ago, Semor76 said:

Okay, here we go again....

I dont know why the last posts needed to be "cleaned up"?

There is still a simple question(s) from "me" as an potential customer for this project to the Developer, aka: SVKSniper

Is this project on halt now?

Is this project cancelled now?

Is this project dead now?

Or to summarize my questions...whats going on with the SU-22 Project?

Semor76 project continues😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2