Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

A unique angle of a F-16 launch. You also clearly see the Thunderbird smoke system tubing next to the exhaust.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

That was close one, check out the flock of birds at around 4:40

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Just saw this and I thought it was great

ffEYqGGYXRk

To whom it may concern,

You also clearly see the Thunderbird smoke system tubing next to the exhaust.

Old Block-32s, but same plumbing.

nnmxWkP.jpg

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Well done to the pilots, deck is much smaller than what they're used to.

yep, but "much smaller" ?

imho that ~20% shorter landing deck is not significant, however the deceleration force is higher on the remaining distance/part of the shorter deck after the hook caught the wire

1920px-USS_Enterprise_FS_Charles_de_Gaulle.jpg`

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Hey folks !

I just wanted to thank Emg and NRG-Vampire for their posts, they're just amazing !

Thanks for sharing

:thumbup:

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

yep, but "much smaller" ?

imho that ~20% shorter landing deck is not significant, however the deceleration force is higher on the remaining distance/part of the shorter deck after the hook caught the wire

Imho 20% is significant when we are talking about safety margins for a ~70$ million aircraft with one or two live pilots :). But I could have used a different word, sure.

• Like 1

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Edited by Blaze

CV-22B Osprey... I'd love to have these in DCS!

• Like 1

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Filmed on my Samsung S5 yesterday. Standby blue, blue out ready now!