Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

National day here in Luxembourg. Everything is smaller: country, military and national day parade 😆
And the local military aviation highlight of the year 🙃 (Behold our mighty Air Wing!)

Part of the parade were a Belgian Airbus A400M (flown by Lux. crew) and a Dutch A330 MRTT.
Aircraft were in a low holding pattern directly over my home town.

Managed to get a couple of snapshots before the aircraft headed south to fly over the parade lane in Luxembourg-City shortly after.

holding pattern.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

Edited by boerdi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kinda cheesy "some people have a 9 to 5 job behind a desk, but this is what I do" comment and the title is a bold statement, but one has to admit: This is some pretty awesome footage 

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those are interested in aviation technology and complexity, and for those blame ED for updates breaking things that was there... well, this could be a very interesting video 🙂.

Dispite the title, it's absolutely not a "conspiracy theory" video, else, it's one of the most in-depth technology description and explanation I ever saw. And that channel is extremely interesting about aviation tech

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed this video a lot, nostalgic but gives a glimpse on what the actual day to day of a Vulcan crew was like at the end of its service:

Edit: see it on YT, seems the music it has does not allow for it to be embedded on the forum 😞 

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

🟢 When I attend airshows, besides taking photos I usually film small video clips. This one is made up of several of those scenes captured around the world over 15 years. I hope you like it. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Edited by ismaeljorda
  • Like 2

F-15QA, Dubai airshow

u

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X