Polychop Simulations OH-58D Kiowa

Hey there,

I love the module! Simple but rewarding. And most stuff I found to be 'bugs' was just me not reading the manual correctly 😅 I wish all DCS modules would come out like this!

I completed the training missions in one go and the way they are made are just perfect. Concise. Not too much fuzz and long stories, just straight to the point. Often times I just skip the voice-over anyway, since I read a lot faster than I can listen ...

Anyhow, not sure if its the right place to ask, but is there a way to transfer the _stare point_ of the UAS to the target point list without typing it out manually?

good job!

• Like 1

This module is a real treat, just a fun bird to fly. Been a while since a new release has been so easy to just jump into and have a blast. I am just amazed at the awesome audio from not having the doors, yesterday I landed next to the runway at Incirlik Air Base and watch and even more listened to F-4's take off and it brought me back to my childhood in the 70's. Could not get over the realism.

Anyway just a great job on the module. 

• Like 3

Congratulations on the release of the Kiowa guys.

It was a long and bumpy road to get here but well worth it in my humble opinion. So glad you guys stuck with it and saw it through. Total respect.

It's a lot of fun to fly, feels really nice and looks great. Also a nice mix of simplicity of operation, lethality and survivability through good warning systems.

I bought my copy a few days ago and another last night as a gift for my flying buddy as he's broke and it's his birthday this weekend.

Big thumbs up from both of us - we'll be flying this bird quite a lot I reckon.

• Like 4