Polychop Simulations OH-58D Kiowa

On 12/30/2023 at 4:35 AM, Alicatt said:

Ye gads I can just see the Grim Reapers now with their canopies off and riding into battle with the M4 🤣

"Hello valued viewers, today we're going to shoot down some Migs with our M4s in the cockpit of our F-14 Tomcat."

• Like 2

A tiny bit of news, and a little eye candy:

Watch the whole thing... or if you  are in a hurry,  skip to 4:35

Also, this other video was released just 6 days ago from Polychop:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry, forgot to provide a source!

"ED advised that the aircraft from Polychop is now in testing by ED's external testing team"

They also  said they fully intend to further update and support the Gazelle, good news for those that bought the earlier product!

Edited by Rick50
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, LorenLuke said:

One of these things is not like the other~

Apart from the Kiowa - is this a new exterior model for the Gazelle? Or just new textures?

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 2 weeks later...
Il 13/2/2024 at 05:33, Rick50 ha scritto:

Sorry, forgot to provide a source!

"ED advised that the aircraft from Polychop is now in testing by ED's external testing team"

They also  said they fully intend to further update and support the Gazelle, good news for those that bought the earlier product!

And then, we can expect some news? After many years perhaps any good news!!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jarhead0331 said:

What are the chances this gets released on April 3? Slim or none?

I would bet on „none“. Rarely is a module released out of the blue without any build up. (You know, videos, articles, pre-order etc.)

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

2 hours ago, Hiob said:

I would bet on „none“. Rarely is a module released out of the blue without any build up. (You know, videos, articles, pre-order etc.)

To be fair, rarely is a module dropped as feature-complete and full price with no early access period, too. 

46 minutes ago, LorenLuke said:

To be fair, rarely is a module dropped as feature-complete and full price with no early access period, too. 

ED dont talking none about the module has ready to a release on "early access", we need wait for news.

ED dont talking none about the module has ready to a release on "early access", we need wait for news.
Yeah, while Polychop themselves have stated there won't be any pre-order or Early Access, like the MB-339.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

New vid!

Came on Polychop! My hangar still needs this obligatory! 😅

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

6 hours ago, fullwoody said:

its time... we need to get this into our hands, inevitably it is going to need tweaks once released. the best testers are the players. lets gooooo!

Actually, the Beta testers are the Beta testers. But I still expect tweaks needed after release because that's just how dev is.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Cyborg71 said:

I hope to see this aircraft very soon.

Me too!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 9

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Take my money, just give us the damned Helo!!!  😞😆

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz   Turbo 5.1 GHz, Asus Prime Motherboard B460M-A, Nvidia Geoforce RTX4090, 64gB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR 3600Mhz,Windows 10 Pro Reverb G2V2

On 4/16/2024 at 11:25 PM, TZeer said:

This is gonna be buy on first day!

Yeah, for me too.

Unfortunately, since they don't do EA or pre-order, I fully expect another few month until release. (Though I would be really happy to be proven wrong!) 🤗 

• Like 1