Come Join Us ! - Simware Simulation Show '08

urze

"Come Join Us ! - Simware Simulation Show '08"

http://stage6.divx.com/user/urze/video/1870101/Come-Join-Us-!--Simware-Simulation-Show-'08

Two exciting days in Brussels - Impressions and Interviews with

Martin Dierkes - PlusWave Expansions

Massimiliano Ratti - XFighterseat

Frederic Goldman - SimWare Simulations

Jim Mackonochie - The Fighter Collection

23 min

Filmed by Groove and Urze / cut and editing by Urze

Enjoy!

Thanks to all participants an visitors for the enjoyable and great weekend!

(sorry for the quality and keep in mind that this is the first 'bigger' movie with 'actors' I ever made!)

edit: Time to send my Hi8 into retirement and get a new one...(not to metion the clips from my PDA.. ;) )

good stuff guys.

thanks a bunch for letting us tag along for the ride.

great idea to make an extension handle for the joystick, good for mounting under a chair between the legs, good luck with that.

i miss my long hair :thumbup:

Nice vid urze! Well made with the google map.

Will join you if the next event with DCS is in Germany.:)

Sad for me to hear that X-Wings and Deathstars will never be Addons for the DCS series until data from them will be declasified.:(:megalol:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

• ED Team

Great job Urze, you captured the mood of the show.

For me, this was a very interesting show, as it was the first showing to the public in Europe of Black Shark. All categories of the public attended, experienced real fixed wing and rotary wing pilots, experienced "virtual" pilots of fixed wing and rotary, as well as the general public, adults and youngsters, who had probably never seen a flight sim on a PC.

But the very interesting thing that we all noticed (Groove mentions it at the end of his interview with me), was how quickly youngsters of between 8 and 12 years old instinctively undertood how to fly a helicopter. It took them about 2 minutes to understand the use of collective, cyclic and pedals to change speed, height and direction. Much quicker than adults who had pre-conceived views/opinions.

Admittedly I was manning the PC on the right that was set to "Easy" mode, but nevertheless, impressive. Must be the "console" generation that we all hear about!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump!

Hello all you are out there !

I have a 'little' request to all of you how watched/downloaded/liked the video(s) from me.

Let me first explain what I have in mind:

I want to create on Stage6 a 'Channel' that is only dedicated to DCS/Blackschark and tweaks/tips how you can enjoy it even more when you have your hands on it.

First of all :

You can only create a channel if you have enough 'Karma'

I know it from my own behaviour-I search-I download- and I don't say thank you or even give rep....

And you only get Karma if you give positive reputation after you watched/downloaded the Video....

So..., thats my point :

Pleas give me 'Karma at Stage6 http://www.stage6.com/user/urze/videos/

Ad I will guarantee that I will keep this channel 'up to date' and you could watch all DCS/BlackShark related videos on demand in High quality. Instead of watching coloured Tetris on Youtube or whatever in 320x240 while sitting in front of a 1680x1050 screen .

And again:I know it from my own behaviour-I search-I download- and I don't say thank you or even give rep....

But please change it this time! (I have 3 videos on Stage6- 1593 watched them- and 9 people gave me some 'Karma' - So if they are really so bad tell it to me!11-12-07)

Than you could be aware that you only have to check my channel (similar to http://www.virtual-jabog32.de if I search for a LockOn flick)

and you will know if there are new Videos that are DCS related or if there are new tips and tweaks to them ( you can upload up to 2 GB on Stage6- the resolution doesn't matters) -Instead of searching 6 different forums and writing 8 post to get your info that your are searching for.:)

Thanks in Advance!

theres nothing wrong with your vid mate, its just signing up for another spam generator that stops most I expect..

correct :(

Those spammers and junk mailers have a special hard on for me..

It took their 3 days to find my new mail address and spam the heck out of it!

Very informative, and well produced.

No Death Star or X-wing? Nice try!

:pilotfly:

When i first experiment with inserting a model to lockon engine, i used an x wing as a test model :) Man it was fun.. I can try to find it and give you guys if you like :)

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!