ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

14 hours ago, Admiral189 said:

Thanks Guys!

You all may have missed it but the Harbor Tugboats were released back in April with the Patuxtent!  I'm slowly working on another for the Marianna harbor.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n930h2lt5te4vr7/USNS Patuxent_Harbor Tugboats.zip?dl=0

r,Admiral189

You are right, missed this information, thanks for the link 👌

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Hello Penguin! 

I think DCS has been putting restrictions on updating and deleting messages.. not sure why.. We use to be able to delete message but i guess not anymore... You can edit your message though..

Edited by Admiral189

Hey Nick, i have an entire modern Japanese Fleet i will be creating. Just lacking time right now to model.  I also have a couple Russian ships i will create as well.  Working in the office full time has slowed me down from creating models. When i have time i put out some photos of the ships i will create. 

I also have quite a few civilians vessels to put out as well.. I want to do a little bit of everything.  I will continue to create models as long as i'm able.. 

America update!! I'm currently working the weapons, Hangar bay and the elevators!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2021 at 11:03 PM, navyBtown said:

Wanted to share some screenshots with a mix of ships & subs docked in Guam.

Polaris Point Sub Base 2021.07.02.jpg

Close up harbor 2021.07.02.jpg

Guam Harbor 2021.07.02.jpg

Alra Harbor 2021.07.02 - 12.43.53.94.jpg

Nice screenshots. 

Can I ask, where the submarine came from ? Can not seem to find any SSN or SSBN mods anywhere !

Morning Guys!

I had a working sub with working torps and then comes version 2.7.. It currently doesn't even appear anymore in DCS so its back to the drawing board.  We also would have had a working Exocet Missile as well.. 2.7!!!

USS America Update! All Weapons have been animated and completed. I will import/merge them and take her to the Weapons range today. 

USS AMERICA BETA RELEASE UPDATE!!!! If i can get all weapons working today. I will release her as i just don't have a lot of time to work on her.  She will be less working Elevators and the Meatball landing lights.  When AI Aircraft take off from runway they land up on the Tram line but from parking they still line up in the middle of the deck.  Give you guys something to play with for a while. I will finish her before i move on to another large ship! STAY TUNED!! Thank you all for your Patience!!!

r,Admiral189

K1YK1d2.jpg

• Like 5

Afternoon Guys! I wanted to share some screen shots with you all..

All my testing with AI Aircraft have went well so far. I also tested the Osprey as you can see below.  

I would like to know how many of you can fly the Harrier or F-35 in SIM? As you know i'm more of a Mariner. I can sail ships all day but i'm not a Pilot AKA Airdale as we called them in the U.S. Navy!!  Let me know!  

KLLKgTp.png

prjML4S.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great screenshots, Admiral, thanks for all the work and I'm looking forward to enjoying these when they're ready!

ThinkPad X1 Carbon G6 | i7-8550U 1.8-4 GHz | 16GB LPDDR3-2133 MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD | Win10 x64

Aorus RTX 2070 Gaming Box | 8GB GDDR6-14000MHz | 3x Dell U2412M for 5760x1200

CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

Stay tuned!

Screen_210802_185408.jpgScreen_210802_185102.jpgScreen_210802_185552.jpgScreen_210802_185525.jpg

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks Cacetudo!! All of this wouldn't be possible without DCS!!

I tried to fill up the deck to give you an idea of how many Aircraft can be placed on her.. Those are all Static Aircraft!  

I forgot to mention! There will be two versions.. USS America and USS Tripoli! I need to work on replacing the Hull Numbers for the Tripoli but i will release the America First!

I will continue to work on this model after release. I need work on the Lineup Lights and Elevators!!   Stay Tuned i will release her soon!

KW0OjgB.png

5N3lmP4.png

• Like 4

Admiral, if the models are close enough, you could just change the textures to make the new ship. I wish ED Did this for one of their carriers so we could make the Nimitz, Dwight, and a Vinson that doesnt look like garbage lol.

On 7/31/2021 at 3:01 PM, John Day said:

Nice screenshots. 

Can I ask, where the submarine came from ? Can not seem to find any SSN or SSBN mods anywhere !

I can't remember @John Day were I found them, but I think it was in this. I could not get the subs to run out in open water so I know use them for static display