ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

5 hours ago, Thanatos31 said:

Quick question from my side, as I Couldn’t find it online or in this thread.

If I wanted to build a relatively modern MEU task force with the USS America at its center, what ships with this consist of? I’d like to incorporate that into a mission.

Thank you for the help!

A contemporary ARG would consist of an LHA or LHD, an LPD, one or two LSDs, two to four Arleigh Burke’s and maybe a Ticonderoga. 

lol, we all jumped on this one

Edited by near_blind

Thank you everyone. 
after downloading and updating the USS SanAntonio (beautiful model btw @Admiral189) I am getting a “missing textures” digi boat. Anybody know what might be the culprit? Installed it to saved games/ mods/ tech 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

@Admiral189 I am linking lists of the various other hull numbers that go with some of your ships like what I posted regarding the Constellation. Hopefully this makes things easier if/when you give those ships other hull numbers.

10 hours ago, Marroux said:

Hi,

No problem for me with the San Antonio...

whats your install path ? 
Did you use the "updated" version? 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

11 hours ago, Thanatos31 said:

whats your install path ? 
Did you use the "updated" version? 

Hi Thanatos31,

I'm using the download version on the first post (number 8 of 11.22.2020) by integrating the elements present in the update (USS San Antonio update Ver 1.0).

My installation path is C:\Users\Marroux\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech  

USS San Antonio.png

• Like 1

Hi everyone, these mods are all great including USS America! A big thank you to Admiral 🙂 

I am just wondering where I could look for help.

My problem: recently my ai harriers in mission would take off LHAs (Tarawa) with a realistic payload (around 60% fuel and full pylons) and they would roll down the deck with thrusters at 45 degrees (like in reality) and successfully take off and do their mission and then come back and land with no issue at all . However I don’t know if this coincides with the latest OB update, but when I was testing them on the America and now Tarawa, they do not take off unless empty with around 10% fuel and no munitions. And when empty they do a fully vertical takeoff and appear very buggy. I have read and found this ai problem dates back to 2018 but was resolved with updates. Anyone else experiencing this resurfaced problem? 
Regards GL