Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

^

Yeah, surely remember seeing it somewhere, not sure if it was here though. Of course it was staged. But still fun nonetheless. :)

I've seen qiute a few aviators to do the "drunken pilot" aerobatic routine, but none of them with such dramatic and authentic introduction.

^

Yeah, surely remember seeing it somewhere, not sure if it was here though. Of course it was staged. But still fun nonetheless. :)

I've seen qiute a few aviators to do the "drunken pilot" aerobatic routine, but none of them with such dramatic and authentic introduction.

I really dont know which one is more scary, trying to fly while you are drunk or trying to do those manuevers intentionally while you are sober :d

You know the old saying: Fly it like you stole it. :D

Gotta keep that in mind :D

Basically first day with a new DCS plane.

Come to think of it, it really looks like my first time trying to land su25t couple of years back :d

The video is great by itself but what killed me is the first coment on the list. Obvious SPOILER ALLERT - watch the clip first!

Just in case the comment gets moved down the list:

This guy wakes up he be like; "Good morning, bed sheets retracted, legs down, we're up, aaaand walking to bathroom. Toilet seat up, cleared for urine dump, dumping.... dumping.... dumping... check weather on smartphone, 4G, weather is good".

EDIT: must have done something wrong with including the clip

Edited by firmek

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

When you can't find the clipboard in the house so you resort to using your old phone case as a kneeboard :P

IMG_1501.jpg

Edited by Harpoon

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

• 2 weeks later...

Very DCS relevant! :lol:

Listening to this music while stoned must be an interesting experience.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P