wow $9.99

What are these "miles" you speak of?

Guess not a Steam thing?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

Hi All,

How do you purchase this at the discount? I own the A10C but when I try to purchase via the DCS content page I am being asked to pay the full price.

Years ago I purchased the A-10C via steam but have migrated to standalone quite some time ago.

Hi All,

How do you purchase this at the discount? I own the A10C but when I try to purchase via the DCS content page I am being asked to pay the full price.

Years ago I purchased the A-10C via steam but have migrated to standalone quite some time ago.

If you bought it origanlly on steam you have to buy the upgrade through steam

Edited by mongo52
Spelling

Hi All,

Same question but i didnt buy through steam... i dont see a discounted option in the DCS store. How do i upgrade my DCS A10?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Same question but i didnt buy through steam... i dont see a discounted option in the DCS store. How do i upgrade my DCS A10?

When you get to pay for it it reduces the price, select the $79 module and it knows if you have the A-10C already and adjusts the price.