F-35 A/B/C Community Mod

•  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zwkl7cbypd1z5y/F-35_Lightning_II.zip?dl=0

Never say never!

Max inside. A cad nav model.

Needs someone to assemble a mod and add these files to it.

FYI, there is no gear at present.

flight surfaces animation is done. Cockpit opens.

Air brakes need to be animated. Better cockpit and pilot needed.

I leave this in the communities hands.

I am here to assist, but NOT finish it.

Good luck, and good hunting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I recently downloaded the mod but I can't seem to get it to work. When I go into mission editor to try it out I'm not able to get the F1 cockpit view even when I set it as "client" or "player". The only one able to fly the mod is the A.I. I own the F15 and SU-27 modules but not the full "FC3 pack". Is that what I need to be able to fly the f35? Or is this a known problem that hasn't been fixed yet? A recent video posted by Grim Reapers showed that it works as they were able to fly it. Anyone able to help?

Specs: i7-11700k, RTX 3070 Ti, 64GB RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD

Squadron:

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 4:10 AM, Jerec said:

On discord server the following: 

@everyone To put people's minds at rest. We are working on the project but any announcements, timescales and information from the old team that where developing the 35 project are no longer applicable or true to this new and current teams mod. We are the new team for this mod. We are working on it and we just want to clarify this so there are no further mix ups between the old dev team and the new and current dev team. To also clarify other questions we do not have a timescale or date on release, so if you are going to ask it please dont as we have mentioned this many times.

Can you invite to the discord?

• 3 weeks later...

I dont get it, do you complete the old unfinished mod or are you deveoping a completely new mod?

Edited by Commander.99

[Modules]   F/A 18C | Supercarrier | Ka50 II + III | FW190 D9 | FC 3 |

[Maps]        Channel | Syria | Mariannas | Caucasus |

[PC specs]  Win 10 | Core i5 9300H 2.4 GHz | RTX 2060 | 32GB DDR 5 Ram | Oculus Quest 2 | Hyper X Gaming Headset |Viper V2 Pro Gaming Mouse |

~Airforce pilots land, Navy pilots arrive

17 hours ago, Spatz said:

no mod coming its dead 

Its a joke.... I guarantee its all about the politics of it all..... just adds to the misery of sims.

Also how many mods go under ground hidden from public like what the heck is all that only to see a few pics on Forum and Facebook and the poof it disappears... over it.

Why bother I would say to a willing modding community.......pfft .....tired

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Jason32:

You should stick with the VSN F-35 Mod, it still looks rather good to me...

307302233_845184249976552_1338068758440706416_n.jpg

Maybe, but its not the same flying a F35 with a F35 Cockpit or flying a F35 with a Su 27 or Su25 Cockpit...

• Like 3

[Modules]   F/A 18C | Supercarrier | Ka50 II + III | FW190 D9 | FC 3 |

[Maps]        Channel | Syria | Mariannas | Caucasus |

[PC specs]  Win 10 | Core i5 9300H 2.4 GHz | RTX 2060 | 32GB DDR 5 Ram | Oculus Quest 2 | Hyper X Gaming Headset |Viper V2 Pro Gaming Mouse |

~Airforce pilots land, Navy pilots arrive

A has an internal gun (only variant with internal gun) and a longer canopy

B Shorter Canopy and you can see the Area of the lift Engine

C Folding Wings ie bigger wingspan and beefier navy landing gear

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

6 minutes ago, RotoFly said:

is cockpit -f-35 lightning ii go to :vertag:  M  You will know where I came from external mods:wallbash:

Funny that you deleted the original pictures. Because if you are up to something sketchy, that's exactly what someone would do, delete the evidence. But if it's all legal, why don't you just send the link from where you got all these models that you constantly show?

• ED Team

Please do not derail the thread 

and please be careful posting images, especially if they are not from DCS or intended for DCS 

thanks

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

There’s only one F-35

The Lightning II is the official name

F-35 and F-35 Lightning II is the same thing in real life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD