WWII Axis Naval Assets

Hawkeye60

1 hour ago, ggrewe said:

an do bombing the Tirpiz in the Fjords and Operation Rheinübung with Bismark & Prinz Eugen at Trondheim

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Which Mod are you using for that lovely Lancaster? 🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 6/19/2022 at 10:42 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Which Mod are you using for that lovely Lancaster? 🙂

Hi Rudel, apologies for late reply - Its one of Hawkeye60's many great mods. I managed to find link below:

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/251986-the-warbird-hanger/#comment-4471097

I just did a hack job on the livery (cut & paste from an old IL2 game) so not 100% aligned & don't know if its ligit to publicly share then? 🙂 I can maybe share the livery privately - if you want it? Just PM me. PS traveling at the moment - so might be a day or 2 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ggrewe said:

Hi Rudel, apologies for late reply - Its one of Hawkeye60's many great mods. I managed to find link below:

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/251986-the-warbird-hanger/#comment-4471097

I just did a hack job on the livery (cut & paste from an old IL2 game) so not 100% aligned & don't know if its ligit to publicly share then? 🙂 I can maybe share the livery privately - if you want it? Just PM me. PS traveling at the moment - so might be a day or 2 

Thanks a lot, I have most of @Hawkeye60 Mods, but this one I hadn't seen 🙂

vARn794.jpg

The included livery is not as good as yours, so I'd like to take you up on your offer .. can you please send it to me via MP?  It's not urgent, so please take your time with it 👍

Hopefully an argentinian skinner will make a livery for this AI Mod, resembling the argentinians Avro Lincoln .. it would be nice for using on the SA Map:

b-004-fuerza-area-argentina-avro-694-lin

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

On 6/20/2022 at 6:00 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Hopefully an argentinian skinner will make a livery for this AI Mod, resembling the argentinians Avro Lincoln .. it would be nice for using on the SA Map:

b-004-fuerza-area-argentina-avro-694-lin

Thanks a lot @ggrewe, for wish granted 🙏

pXNMJbh.jpg

I will see how can I place it on one of my South Atlantic missions 🙂

Best regards,

Eduardo

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/5/2021 at 10:54 PM, Rudel_chw said:

dzmMYcH.jpg

taken during a car trip I made with my wife to Patagonia .. here I'm near Puerto Natales and my car is on the cargo deck of the ship. We drove almost 10,000 kilometers during that trip over 30 days, one of the nicest vacations that I've had. 😇

Cheers. Eduardo

Now i wonder if any one found your hat ..?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A new up-dated version is in the works.

All these ships are a saved games install location.

And are OvGME ready.

Check your folder path.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2023 at 12:28 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

A new up-dated version is in the works.

All these ships are a saved games install location.

And are OvGME ready.

Check your folder path.

Does this include an updated Yamato/Musashi? I'd love for all the guns to properly animate, so when they light something up it's properly spectacular.

And if possible, it would really be nice to have some LODs on the models. It greatly helps framerates on either lower end systems or when there's lots of units on the mission.

All the ships will be reviewed and up-dated as time allows.

A massive task.

Most of the Markindel mods I do not have the max files for.

So edits to those can only be code.

I have not heard from him in some time.

• Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 1/10/2024 at 12:06 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

All the ships will be reviewed and up-dated as time allows.

A massive task.

Most of the Markindel mods I do not have the max files for.

So edits to those can only be code.

I have not heard from him in some time.

Does that include the Yamato models?

I have two new models to choose from

We will give the BattleShip Yamato a big upgrade!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 4/24/2023 at 11:19 PM, Seaside said:

Lancaster does still work. 

If wish the G4M Betty still worked. I think it was done by Hawkeye.

Would love to have it in game.

do you have a link to the Lancaster ?

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

Take a look in the Warbird hanger.

I may have placed a link there.

The Betty is a Markindel model, heavily edited by me.

It also has been up-dated.

Now includes the Orka!

As a Rocket!

Works a treat the last time I tried her.

On 1/15/2024 at 2:50 PM, Hawkeye60 said:

I have two new models to choose from

We will give the BattleShip Yamato a big upgrade!

Very cool. Feel free to use those Yamato/Musashi files I posted. I also updated the current version with some custom sounders. I can share it if you want.

Edited by Xeno426
Clarification
  • Like 2

@Xeno426

If you have a sounder folder, which makes the guns sound better,

Then My answer is a resounding YES!

You shall be credited with this addition, of course.

Any other files you may have are also welcome.

Thank you!

I like it when the community helps!

Many hands and heads  make great mods!

Cheers!

21 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

@Xeno426

If you have a sounder folder, which makes the guns sound better,

Then My answer is a resounding YES!

You shall be credited with this addition, of course.

Any other files you may have are also welcome.

Thank you!

I like it when the community helps!

Many hands and heads  make great mods!

Cheers!

Sure thing. This includes updated lua files that try to add all the weapons it has. Some parts are commented out because they lack appropriate animation arguments or connectors. Most of them include comments for what the ideal name/argument would be to allow the item to work correctly.

Given the size (and detail) of these models, it would be *very* helpful if we could get some simplified LOD models of the ships.

WWII Japanese Yamato Class.7z

Edited by Xeno426
Forgot some sound files

Thank you very much!

Please see the Pearl Harbor Project thread for new Japan war ships!

Coming soon!

Just tested in OB 2.9

A screen to tease,

Screen-240117-203623.jpg

• Like 4