DCS: Black Shark User Screenshots Dedicated Thread

Teknetinium

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these unmodified shots, Boberro? :blink:

Modified. I get almost same pics, cos on my LCD I setup various things to see better contrast, more vivid colors, more saturate.

Differences between oryginal and modified shots are better saturation and contrast, whose everybody can have. Thats all ;]

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Downloading - thank you for putting that much work in sharing your first experiences with us! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the demo! :pilotfly:

PS: AWESOME MOVIE!!!!

Edited by Feuerfalke

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

A new BS vid, cool! Well done, =FV=MAD. I like to see the infantry. I may repeat my words, though the Ka-50 details especially the rotor hub is awesome!

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Hello, the download site doesnt work for me, I get a message saying user IP expired or something :/ ..and this is everytime I cycle round with the try again link, in both Firefox and IE.

You say you have a larger vid file for uploading.. could you upload to somewhere else, rapidshare or megaupload etc etc when you have some time to leave it doing that? Thanks if so, no worries if not possible.

Keen to seee your work!

:book: