DCS: Black Shark User Screenshots Dedicated Thread

Teknetinium

Some shots from me :) (For anycase I'd write this. I bought my BS box from Russia)

screenshot005cz9.jpg

screenshot014ep5.jpg

screenshot016jg1.jpg

screenshot018ma4.jpg

screenshot022la9.jpg

screenshot023ba3.jpg

Edited by TorwaK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

screenshot047og7.th.jpg

Turkish T-155 Firtina (Storm)... awesome! :D

Edited by TorwaK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Hello, the download site doesnt work for me, I get a message saying user IP expired or something :/ ..and this is everytime I cycle round with the try again link, in both Firefox and IE.

You say you have a larger vid file for uploading.. could you upload to somewhere else, rapidshare or megaupload etc etc when you have some time to leave it doing that? Thanks if so, no worries if not possible.

Keen to seee your work!

Mirror for HD added check http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=552883&postcount=1

• Like 1

Nice vid FV MAD!

A note from my girlfriend: There would be in game sound too. ;)

Thanks for sharing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C2D E4500@3GHz + Scythe Katana , 2GB/800, GF9600GT@720 (GV-NX96T512HP), Cyborg Evo, Freetrack (2.2), Samsung 20" @1680x1050, Fortron BSII 400W (peak 430W), Win7 HP x64

That was a great vid. I loved some of the angels used. Some choppy parts in it. I realy liked the shot of the vicker tracking to the tank from the back left of the BS. overall score 7.5 :D

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Cool video =FV=MAD! :thumbup:

Something i always wanted is that the AI infantry could do more things. Im thinking of that they would have animations of loading trucks, talking to eachother with hand/body movements/gestures and a whole range of more life like animations that make the AI humans look like they actually are doing things. This would make stalking infantry with high power zoom optics much more fun and immersive.

With the fast movers it isnt as important, but with the helos theres much bigger chance of stalking with zoom optics. And it would immerse you ten times more when you hover between some tree tops, zooming in to a camp and see that the enemy is going on with business as usual rather than just stand still and wait for you. :)

PS: Im not asking if BS has this, nor is it a request (well engine2 :music_whistling:) but im just revealing a wet dream of mine. And sorry for this OT, but =FV=MAD's video triggered that memory. :)

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Some nice formation flight here...

хороший совместный полет с друзьями. Черная Акула рулит! :D

screenshot035kb0.jpg

screenshot036go0.jpg

screenshot038kb9.jpg

screenshot042jq8.jpg

screenshot043pu6.jpg

Edited by TorwaK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice vid but quote from my wife as I was playing it, "What's that bogan music" :megalol:

Bogan : person who takes little pride in his appearance, spends his days slacking and drinking beer

What??? Music was awesome!!!:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Parachutes are like minds.. They work better when they are open..