Official Update Please

Gary

Why would I want a demo? I would rather download the torrent then play a demo.

And how long is that demo supposed to appease people? 4 months? Get real. You speak of other games in which the rest of the world gets the short end, and how long? Usually a week or 2. About the time it takes for the boat to cross the ocean, and the trucks to get to the stores. Somehow I dont think that is the situation here.... And like I have said, I have bought things over seas before. And if others in the flight sim community were faced with the exact same problem but I had access to the product, I would be more than willing to ship them copies.

Really? It seems the ridiculous and TF comments by me and others, have motived some people to actually try and help the community get the Russian product.

Thanks for the patronizing attitude though. Why even bother answering if you are not going to say anything new. You could just ignore the post, since you arent adding anything either... And good job on completely missing what my comment was aimed at.

Edited by =Prophet=

It's so hard to get it because it was not meant for us outside Russia/CIS. It's not just having to translate Russian so you can understand while trying to buy it of some Russian website, it's also the problem of not being able to pay for it by standard western payment means. The 1c russian website they have BS for sale doesn't seem to offer credit card payments and I don't think I would wanna bother having to try registering on few different websites and risk doing something wrong, giving my card details etc. Just too much messing around for me.

I wish maybe ED would enable download on their website for russian downlaod version but still charge what they would sell it for western version so they don't loose on sales if they think everyone would get cheap russian version.

No longer active in DCS...

I wish maybe ED would enable download on their website for russian downlaod version but still charge what they would sell it for western version so they don't loose on sales if they think everyone would get cheap russian version.

Is possible.........was slated to happen prior to the ..........:poster_oops:

In any event - Definitely One Potential Customer Right Here! No qualms about purchasing twice to lessen the burden, no qualms at all :)

• Like 2

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

In any event - Definitely One Potential Customer Right Here! No qualms about purchasing twice to lessen the burden, no qualms at all :)

Well said, if I get the chance I will buy at least two copies whatever the variety.

Edited by Axion

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

It's so hard to get it because it was not meant for us outside Russia/CIS. It's not just having to translate Russian so you can understand while trying to buy it of some Russian website, it's also the problem of not being able to pay for it by standard western payment means. The 1c russian website they have BS for sale doesn't seem to offer credit card payments and I don't think I would wanna bother having to try registering on few different websites and risk doing something wrong, giving my card details etc. Just too much messing around for me.

You hit it on the head!!!!!:thumbup:

I don't think I want to risk/compromise my bank accts,and risk identity theft filling out applictions I half understand for a sim[in Russian]that if I do manage to download it, I'll darn well be fustrated trying to figure out whats what.

What I'd really like to see[other than a demo] is the Western manual released in PDF.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is possible.........was slated to happen prior to the ..........:poster_oops:

I am in for four copies upon release in the west. I will buy a few extras for gifts to my flight sim buddies.:thumbup: Do I hear six anyone?

Out

I think you guys are mixing up some sort of desire to deal with a 'snafu' with an actual and very real business responsibility to western distributors.

It's just business, and it is how it is - this isn't some stunt to 'punish' anyone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You could just ignore the post, since you arent adding anything either...
Actually, what we should be doing, is handing out warnings, which I think we'll move to if the nonsense continues.

As I said, you want to try and buy the Russia version, go ahead. Just don't give us any grief about it here on the forums. We're not stopping you.

Edited by GGTharos

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

And that's the last I'm going to see (read: tolerate) of any antagonizing in this thread. Next post of that type gets the thread locked.

I'm not kidding either, the lock-gun is primed and loaded.

To make it very clear ... back on topic, and if I see one more snipe directed at ANYONE, boom. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

There are very few times when I will be reading a thread and start thinking of a Take That song...honestly it's rare...

Anyway:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3DqGwIi18&feature=related

Just have a little, patience

I'm still hurting from a love I lost

I'm feeling your frustration

Any minute all the pain will stop

Just hold me close inside your arms tonight

Don’t be too hard on my emotions

Cause I, need time

My heart is numb has no feeling

So while I’m still healing

Just try and have a little patience

I really wanna start over again

I know you wanna be my salvation

The one that I can always depend

I'll try to be strong, believe me

I'm trying to move on

It's complicated but understand me

Cause I, need time

Just try and have a little patience, yeah

Have a little patience, yeah

Cause these scars runs so deep

It’s been hard

But I have to believe in me

Have a little patience

Have a little patience

Cause I, I just need time

Just try, and have a little patience

Have a little patience

So while I'm still healing

Just try and have a little... Patience

Regards

Paul

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To be fair I started this thread to try and get some official news of either the demo release or westenerns access to a Russian download....EB did reply saying they have no news, so probably best close the thread now.

The more I read it, the more frustrated I get, I'm sure others do as well, so best get rid id say.

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1