UH-60L Black Hawk Mod ("Official" Thread)

• 4 weeks later...

Rudel - it is JUST ME I guess........ I am not "" into"" recalling that stuff or following a checklist to start for any aircraft in DCS - or spending the time doing/learning  it. WEapons systems, sensors and targeting /weapons employment are PLENTY to learn for me .  😁Have so little time to fly as it is. 

12 minutes ago, ElvisDaKang said:

Rudel - it is JUST ME I guess........ I am not "" into"" recalling that stuff or following a checklist to start for any aircraft in DCS - or spending the time doing/learning  it. WEapons systems, sensors and targeting /weapons employment are PLENTY to learn for me .  😁Have so little time to fly as it is. 

Every player is different .. some fly DCS just to record videos or do streamings, others fly to kill other players on MP, others like to re-enact historic events and get frustrated by the lack of the precise asset, others are more attracted to the hardware side of things and enjoy above all else to tinker with multiple displays, dedicated controllers, or build simpits, etc, etc ... on my case, I enjoy role playing, dreaming that I'm a pilot actually flying an aircraft, so, no autostart for me please, I like to learn what every switch in the cockpit does, even if I have to keep a checklist nearby so that I don't make mistakes  😄

• Like 6

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 9/3/2022 at 6:47 PM, Rudel_chw said:

... on my case, I enjoy role playing, dreaming that I'm a pilot actually flying an aircraft, so, no autostart for me please, I like to learn what every switch in the cockpit does, even if I have to keep a checklist nearby so that I don't make mistakes  😄

This describes me as well.  I like to think of it like this: if I were ever sitting on a plane for real, I'd like to be able to know how to do that, so learning that for me is a big part of it.  Honestly, after the 10 minutes or so from the F14, it does get a little bit annoying if your outing is going to be 5 minutes and killed on a MP server, but I still enjoy the process. 🙂

• Like 3

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.

WoW what a mod. Absolutely fantastic, sound etc. So much to learn. Only problem I need answering is : - Do I need to input my IP address into the Net Lua file as with the Hercules mod? My brother and I can fly it, but not synced. Watched the Grim Reapers video but when I read the manual, it mentioned the Net Lua insert.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 6:32 PM, tmansteve said:

WoW what a mod. Absolutely fantastic, sound etc. So much to learn. Only problem I need answering is : - Do I need to input my IP address into the Net Lua file as with the Hercules mod? My brother and I can fly it, but not synced. Watched the Grim Reapers video but when I read the manual, it mentioned the Net Lua insert.

Cheers

You can fly together just by joining a slot. However the cockpit displays and switches will not be synced. In order to sync them you will need to follow the extra instructions in the guide. Please be aware that this is a very hacky implementation and has limitations.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:49 PM, bephanten said:

i have msffb2 and i can't trim the heli. is ffb not supported_?

On 8/12/2022 at 2:21 AM, MAXsenna said:

Not really. I don't map the trim button in the game. I use SIMFFB instead. It would be better to have full support of course. 

Afraid I cannot support FFB until I have an FFB joystick on which to test. One day...

Edited by Kinkkujuustovoileipä
  • Like 1

For those who want to shoot with the M134 miniguns 

M134_Firing.png

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miUdl7YcWJU

OvGME File
Pilot and Copilot UH-60L Miniguns UH-60L - functional
Add 2 entries :
\keyboard\default.lua : - M134 Fire - Master Arm ON/OFF
\joystick\default.lua : - M134 Fire - Master Arm ON/OFF

There is no physical switch in the cockpit, you will need to use the keyboard for 'Master Arm' or bind a Hotas button.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lyD660l0oURV268Xz2mmAttYyEwotTzF/view?usp=sharing

Incompatible (without knowing why for the moment) with the Bronco 1.00 mod

Be careful, weight has been added to the guns, this changes takeoffs and inertia during flight...

TODO :
-Gunsight ... if you have any ideas ...
-Limit shots according to installed Miniguns

if you have any ideas ...

Edited by Tanuki44
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Tanuki44:
For those who want to shoot with the M134 miniguns 

M134_Firing.png

Video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rpF2FqZEOFIhgZMIe6tGKvJ3oxmzRju8/view?usp=sharing

OvGME File
Pilot and Copilot UH-60L Miniguns UH-60L - functional
Add 2 entries :
\keyboard\default.lua : - M134 Fire - Master Arm ON/OFF
\joystick\default.lua : - M134 Fire - Master Arm ON/OFF

There is no physical switch in the cockpit, you will need to use the keyboard for 'Master Arm' or bind a Hotas button.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lyD660l0oURV268Xz2mmAttYyEwotTzF/view?usp=sharing

Incompatible (without knowing why for the moment) with the Bronco 1.00 mod

Be careful, weight has been added to the guns, this changes takeoffs and inertia during flight...

TODO :
Gunsight

if you have any ideas ...

Yes, we want to shoot…..!!!👍👍👍

• Like 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

Pilot-Copilot and Miniguns (functional) for UH-60L Mod - Version 2.3
- Add a Gunsight
- Add 5 new entries of binding for the Gunsight :
- GunSight ON/OFF
- GunSight Brighten
- GunSight Dim
- GunSight ON
- GunSight OFF

The GunSight automatically turns ON when the Master Arm  is ON and OFF when OFF

Uninstall from previous version

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321772/ (modifié)

Edited by Tanuki44
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That‘s great👍👍👍

thank you @Tanuki44!!!!!!!!!

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

Hola

Igual he hecho algo mal , seguro 

Me eplico ,he desinstalado la versiòn anterior 1.3.1 ( como aconsejan ) totalmente y he instalado ,  UH-60L Mod - Versión 2.3

Pues al activar DCS , resulta que me sigue saliendo la anterior , o sea la 1.3.1

Donde he cometido el error , y còmo resolverlo 

Gracias

18 minutes ago, GUINCHO said:

Donde he cometido el error , y còmo resolverlo 

Hi, please don’t take this the wrong way, but this  is the English speaking section of the Forum, you would get better help on the Spanish one:

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/28-espanol/

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

13 hours ago, GUINCHO said:

Hola

Igual he hecho algo mal , seguro 

Me eplico ,he desinstalado la versiòn anterior 1.3.1 ( como aconsejan ) totalmente y he instalado ,  UH-60L Mod - Versión 2.3

Pues al activar DCS , resulta que me sigue saliendo la anterior , o sea la 1.3.1

Donde he cometido el error , y còmo resolverlo https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321772/
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321772/

Gracias

Download the 2.3_1 version

Hola Tanuki

No hay manera que me funcione 

Borro todo lo relacionado con la versiòn anterior , descargo la 2.3.1 , y a la hora de intentar volar , veo que es la 1.3.1

No entiendo nada 

Què se puede hacer , o que pasos he de hacer para que esto no me pase 

Gracias

Tu confonds la version de l'add-on pilots-miniguns 2.3.1 et la version du mod BlackHawk 1.3.1

Il faut intégrer l'add-on avec OvGME qui remplacera et ajoutera les fichiers nécessaires au mod UH-60L

You confuse the version of the addon pilots-miniguns 2.3.1 and the version of the mod BlackHawk 1.3.1

It is necessary to integrate the add-on with OvGME which will replace and add the necessary files to the UH-60L mod

Edited by Tanuki44

Hola de nuevo 

Me he quedado bloqueado con lo que me has comentado 

Si mal no entiendo y corrìgeme , es que la version 2.3.1 addon pilots-minigun , el archivo lo mande o descargue en OVGME , y desde este sistema lo active 

Es correcto lo que comento ...?

Gracias

Disculpa mi torpeza Tanuki

He abierto o mejor dicho creado una misiòn en el Caucaso , y a la hora de cargar armamento en el helo , solo me salen los asientos y no aparece nada de armas 

Comentar que en OvGME , tengo activado el archivo descargado de la 2.3.1 addon pilots-minigun

Y en C:/Usuarios/DCS/xxx/Juegos guardados/Mods/ Aircraft/ Tengo aquì el archivo o carpeta " UH-60L "

Còmo lo ves ...?

Tambièn lo hice sin tener en Mods , la carpeta UH-60L y no me funciona

22 hours ago, GUINCHO said:

Disculpa mi torpeza Tanuki

He abierto o mejor dicho creado una misiòn en el Caucaso , y a la hora de cargar armamento en el helo , solo me salen los asientos y no aparece nada de armas 

Comentar que en OvGME , tengo activado el archivo descargado de la 2.3.1 addon pilots-minigun

Y en C:/Usuarios/DCS/xxx/Juegos guardados/Mods/ Aircraft/ Tengo aquì el archivo o carpeta " UH-60L "

Còmo lo ves ...?

Tambièn lo hice sin tener en Mods , la carpeta UH-60L y no me funciona

Do you have another mod for the UH-60L that would break the installation of the guns and drivers?

check in .....\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\UH-60L\Shapes, if you have these files :

2022-09-28_124908.png

and check your destination folder  in OvGME

2022-09-28_124948.png