Sharkku

• ED Team

Hi, 

we are unable to reproduce 

please attach a track replay example 

ensure you dont have any unofficial mods and run a repair or verify if steam 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, Sharkku said:

Am I the only one seeing this? Issue still remains after fridays update.

I have had this problem since the 2.8 update dropped.

• Thanks 1

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Seems to be only an issue on the Stennis (at least in 2D).  Works fine for me on the Abe, but did a "Bold Cheetah" campaign with the Stennis and saw what was above.  I'll try and do a short mission and see if I can reproduce for a track.  The long range line up lights (forget what they're called) also didn't work on the Stennis.

And I did delete FXO/Metashaders after last update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 7:58 PM, rob10 said:

Seems to be only an issue on the Stennis (at least in 2D).  Works fine for me on the Abe, but did a "Bold Cheetah" campaign with the Stennis and saw what was above.  I'll try and do a short mission and see if I can reproduce for a track.  The long range line up lights (forget what they're called) also didn't work on the Stennis.

And I did delete FXO/Metashaders after last update.

Doing Bold Cheetah campaign and also experienced this today.

Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Nvidia 3080Ti FE, Samsung 970 NVME, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf, Syria.

• 3 weeks later...