FC3 aircraft rearming interrupted

Ben27603

On multiplayer, on the 4YA servers I have the following problem:

When rearming the Su-33 on the Kuznetsov, I get the “Hey what are you doing!” Message and the weapons don’t complete the load out.

I attempt to load full missiles or full rockets and the remaining hard points as missiles and it has left typically 1-3 hard points empty. Always the R-73s.

I have tried lowering the fuel, assuming that it is a weight restriction, but makes no difference.

ver 2.8.0.33006

Edited by Ben27603
  • Like 1

Probably the aircraft carrier "Kuznetsov" is making a maneuver, and the plane is rolling along the deck, it's bad that the SU33 does not have a parking brake or brake pads to fix the plane on the deck for refueling and rearmament. It's a shame that this happens both on an ordinary aircraft carrier and on Kuznetsov 2017. It's very bad that the developers do not waste time and money on this module 😞

• 4 weeks later...

This bug IS STILL occurring as of today (january 3rd, 2023). Testing it on multiplayer, in a 162nd Viper Squad Training Server.

On 12/12/2022 at 2:18 AM, Andrey_BZL said:

Probably the aircraft carrier "Kuznetsov" is making a maneuver, and the plane is rolling along the deck, it's bad that the SU33 does not have a parking brake or brake pads to fix the plane on the deck for refueling and rearmament. It's a shame that this happens both on an ordinary aircraft carrier and on Kuznetsov 2017. It's very bad that the developers do not waste time and money on this module 😞

The SU-33 DOES have a parking brake (check the Controls Settings for the command called "Wheel Brakes Start", this functions as the parking brakes). Also on top of that, the SU-33 is a Flaming Cliffs 3 aircraft, and as such, you CANNOT refuel/reload if your engines are running. It means you are not able to move whatsoever during the refueling/rearming process.

There is no reason for this to be happening at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @3.6GHz | Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8GB | HyperX Fury 16GB RAM @2666MHz | ASUS Prime B-350 Plus | OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU | Kingston UV400 120GB SSD | 1.25TB HDD Total | NZXT Phantom Black Full-Tower ATX Case | Saitek-Mad Catz F.L.Y.5 Flight Stick + Xbox 360 Controller + Keyboard + Mouse Combo for DCS | FreeTrack + PS3 Eye + 3-LED clip Combo for headtracking

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 1:22 AM, Flappie said:

Do you have a track showing your issue? I'm asking because this 6 month old thread doesn't have any.

Happened 4 days ago in a server and a couple of friends, will try to make a local track and share it here, hope it got fixed! 

• 6 months later...

Over a year of people complaining but no one caring enough to spend the 10 minutes it takes to provide the required TRK demonstrating the issue. I don't normally fly the Su-33 but let me help you folks out.

@Flappie

Here's a TRK made on one of the above mentioned servers. If my engines haven't been running, there's no problem. But, once I begin engine startup, a weird little sideways jerking motion ensues. This jerking motion continues even after the engines have been shut down. Because of that motion, the ground crew complains: "Hey, what are you doing?" and only partially loads your weapons. TRK attached.

Su-33_Incomplete Rearming.trk

Edited by Ironhand
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• Flappie changed the title to FC3 aircraft rearming interrupted