Upcoming MISSION PACK for DCS

Presidium

On 1/16/2023 at 10:10 AM, Presidium said:

Thanks for the bug! I found that sometimes, depending on the number of missions that you completed, when you land in the hospital it doesn't start another one. But I'm working on the game right now and I will release a new version next week. It will solve most of those bugs, and as a new addition it will add:

■ Injured people will have a life bar indicator in the SAR missions, and they could die if you do not take them to the hospital in time.
■ And a new mission called: THE SWAMP.

Hey Presidium, how is the update coming along? And are the mods from Eight Ball in it as well?

Can’t wait to give it a go. 😎

Edited by Gideon312

On 1/18/2023 at 8:49 PM, Mistermann said:

Do you intend to extend the mission by adding additional tasks from time to time?  I was thinking it was more or less feature complete.  However now that I see "THE SWAMP" coming, it makes me wonder if you have plans to extend the number of tasks by a certain amount over time.

No, I don't intend to extend the missions anymore! The Swamp should be the last addition to the module.

On 1/31/2023 at 9:46 PM, Gideon312 said:

Hey Presidium, how is the update coming along?

If everything goes as planned it should be released this Saturday. The Swamp has been a little bit more complex that I tought, but I must said that although it's not my favourite mission, it's the one I'm having the more fun with. We will see if you agree with that! 😎

Edited by Presidium
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had to Copy the link go to Google paste the link in the search field and then it downloaded the Miz file. I paused my Add Blocker for DCS here but clicking on the ILOVE THIS JOB v2.0 

would not download the file. Might be a Forum thing or a my computer thing. I thought I would say this in case you want to download it and can't just copy the link of the above file MIZ and do like I did. Thank You Presidium Love your Work.

2 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

had to Copy the link go to Google paste the link in the search field and then it downloaded the Miz file.

I had to do the same, probably because the file is not on zip format and thus the browser does not trust it for download.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have to say. Not only is it a very well crafted set of missions for the Huey. It is a prime example of user made content in general. Bravo!

• Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

If you're using Edge:

Right click on the link above, select "Save File As" and put it where you want it to go. edge will shortly warn you that the file can't be downloaded securely. Click on the parentheses (...) and select "Keep File" and there you have it 🙂

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

DCSdocks03.jpg

Gentlemen, version 3.0 has been released:

I LOVE THIS JOB v3.0
HUEY SHERIFF SKIN

This new version Includes 2 new SAR missions + a "NO TIMER" option. So you can play all the missions without the timing pressure (injured people wouldn't die if you don't get them on time to the hospital, bombs will not have a timer... etc). Besides I solved the problem in the Swamp mission that doesn't allow to end it and fix all the bugs, errors and typos related with the Syria map update.

I hope you like it!

Edited by Presidium
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hey @Presidium,

once again - great work! Much appreciated!

One question. The mods that are featured in your cover art are not included I suppose. Is there a comprehensive list of mods that are used/featured in your mission set?

TY in advance!

• Thanks 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Presidium said:

I used the ones from the best mod creator out there: @Eight Ball !!! 🤗

Thought so. So they are featured in your missions, but not mandatory?

On 2/1/2023 at 9:23 PM, Presidium said:

No, I don't intend to extend the missions anymore! The Swamp should be the last addition to the module.

If I may utter a humble wish - if you're ever going to build a follow up to this masterpiece. I would die for a similar civil (Coastguard?) mission-set for the Mi-8. 🤗 

• Like 5

On 12/23/2022 at 6:22 AM, Presidium said:

"I LOVE THIS JOB" is an free mission pack for DCS. An innovative civil operation module for the UH-1 "Huey" helicopter in Syria.
Module will be release on January the 1st, 2023.

I hope you like it!

What a masterpiece.

• Thanks 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I played through the missions with Eight Ball's mods and it was truly immersive! The extra details and features really brought the scenarios to life. I can see why Presidium considers them the best creator out there.

• Like 2

@Presidium

Maybe you should ask a moderator to merge this thread with the main one? Since it has long been released? TY

• Like 1