Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

3 hours ago, elkhunter said:

Hi, I'm new here but a big fan  I was curious if you have a road map/list without dates ofcourse of projects you are currently working on so people can know what to expect or do you prefer to keep everything a surprise until released? 😎

Thanks!

I get this question a lot, and this is the answer from the FAQ:

DO YOU HAVE A ROADMAP OR RELEASE PLAN FOR YOUR ASSETS?
Nope, I don't do roadmaps or release plans. 
I create the assets I want, when I want - and how I want. This is a hobby for me and I'm a one man band. 
I always have several ongoing projects and switch between them. When I think something is good enough for release, I just release it. I won't glue myself to a release plan.

• Like 7

On 11/1/2023 at 1:55 PM, Ironghost said:

This update has done some damage, let's hope a new update will be released soon that solves all these problems.

Floating vehicles.😕🤦🏾‍♂️

Screenshot 2023-11-01 205022.png

Screenshot 2023-11-01 205050.png

I've seen the same thing but only with that vehicle and it was happening before the 2.9 update.   So, maybe it's an issue with that model...

15 hours ago, salling772 said:

@currenthill  the pantsir is not show up on the harm targeting pod display in the f-16  in 2.9 have pantsir 1.5.1 and rwr 1.2.0 loaded I get it on weapon with the harm code inputed.  

This is an issue with every modded SAM  system. The HARM itself can identity the radar signatures if you input the correct code, however the HTS is not able to identify and track them for some reason. 

• Like 1

Intel i7 9700k CPU

Nvidia GTX 1080Ti

16GB RAM

Samsung 256GB SSD

Thrustmaster T16000m HOTAS

23 ore fa, RichCotte ha scritto:

Ho visto la stessa cosa ma solo con quel veicolo e accadeva prima dell'aggiornamento 2.9. Quindi forse è un problema con quel modello...

So it's an old problem, thanks for the information, but the bug hasn't been fixed. 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tripod3 said:

I wonder how to make these artillery units able to independently (AI) fire at scouted targets, without player participation, pinpoint strike missions etc. Just place in ME and let them make war in their range of fire

you have to ask to ED for this features saldy 

1 hour ago, tripod3 said:

I wonder how to make these artillery units able to independently (AI) fire at scouted targets, without player participation, pinpoint strike missions etc.

you can write that in lua.

there is api for asking what units a unit knows about (that would be the scout) and also api for tasking (that would be the artillery).

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_func_getDetectedTargets

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_func_pushTask

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_task_fireAtPoint

Edited by dorianR666

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

image.pngPCL-181 SPG (China) version 1.0.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.0.0

• Release version

PCL-181 promo.jpg

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4