Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

Got an error message trying to download

Let us know when Dropbox back up

The models are fine in latest DCS OB Update except cruise missiles go round in circles 🙂

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Hello, Sir! Is your dropbox available? Currently when I hit download, dropbox can't find your page. Thank you in advance!:)

1 минуту назад, EastNemo сказал:

Hello, Sir! Is your dropbox available? Currently when I hit download, dropbox can't find your page. Thank you in advance!:)

My apologizes, just saw that you are aware of this problem.  

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 1:14 PM, Rudel_chw said:

Hi, I use OvGME too.

On OvGME you point to the top level folder of the game, not to sub folders. On your example, you would point to the DCS root folder, by default at C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta

On my PC I have it this way:

6JCay6n.jpg

You need one configuration for each of the two DCS top level folders (one at the program's path, the other at Saved Games). On my case, for Saved Games I have setup on OvGME a second config:

ysm5Kbc.jpg

I have shown the content of a couple of Mods, so that you can see that it is within the Mod's zip file where you mimic the folder path needed for each Mod.

Eduardo.

Got it working finally!   Thanks for the assist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toan said:

The download link is currently down.... Sigh... 😬

Yep, I've been escalated in the support chain at Dropbox. I don't think they intended this service to be used in this manner. I will report back when I have new information. 👍🏻

Edited by currenthill
  • Like 2

Secondary download links added

I've added secondary download links to all asset packs. They are at Google Drive and will probably not hold for long, but hey, it's better than nothing. Until the Dropbox thing is sorted. 👍🏻

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I for one am a fan of the new distribution method. It makes things cleaner on my end and makes life easier for CH at the other, opening up time for potential future development of mods rather than endless admin (which let's be honest, is what we all want).

Speaking of future development, I'm wondering CH, if there is a prospective German Frigate on the horizon to add to the Germany asset pack?

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a restful new year.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, currenthill said:

I've added secondary download links to all asset packs. They are at Google Drive and will probably not hold for long, but hey, it's better than nothing. Until the Dropbox thing is sorted. 👍🏻

Many thanks Currenthill, I'm curently downloading the Russian pack using the secondary link ! 👏

Edited by toan
  • Like 1

Unfortunately my DCS crash, removed all previous CH mods (which are excellent), even try the repair, remove all other mods i usse, always crash, after removing the new CH files, all good, also with the backup of the previous mods.

maybe is just me, have to wait a little bit.

Anyway, great work currenthill, thanks for your effort.

11 minutes ago, Rolling said:

Unfortunately my DCS crash, removed all previous CH mods (which are excellent), even try the repair, remove all other mods i usse, always crash, after removing the new CH files, all good, also with the backup of the previous mods.

maybe is just me, have to wait a little bit.

Anyway, great work currenthill, thanks for your effort.

Send me your dcs.log after such a crash and it’ll take a look. 👍🏻

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rolling said:

unfortunately no crash log at all, just after a few secounds, DCS is gone, no start at all.

Make a backup of your Saved Games/DCS Open Beta, then delete that folder and let DCS create a new one. You may revert the config folder for your "inputs" only after that. What you have is not related to mods!

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

2 hours ago, currenthill said:

Thank you for everything Currenthill and Merry Christmas !  🎄🍾

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ivan-ivanov-1902 said:

Check the ammunition replenishment time for LOVE-AD 1.1.0, 900 rounds in 5 seconds, it's kind of strange, don't you think?Or is there another version now?

Yep, it's by my design. It's suppose to have 990 rounds, where 385 are ready rounds. But I focused on implementing bursts since DCS AI waste too much ammo on its own. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ivan-ivanov-1902 said:

I probably put it wrong, having spent all the ammunition of 990 outfits, the replenishment of ammunition for 990 shells takes place in 5 seconds-?

Ok, thanks. That's an error. 👍🏻

• Thanks 1