DCS: A-10C Warthog

Namenlos Ein

I'm guessing on September too based on the news that the Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS is planned to roll out then. Its endorsed by the USAF and obviously a dual roll out of both products would be equally complimentary to each other. Pure educated guesses but hope I'm not far off. Stay tuned too as we may hear some real news today regarding DCS-A10C over at www.simhq.com .

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks EB. Thought so. I never noticed it in those preview shots.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Hey Wags where R U ?:idea:

I think he's at work. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Do you mean at E3Expo advertising/presenting THE HOG ? :P

Some may consider that work. Doesn't sound like work to me though, more like third best job ever.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Hint: I've been to E3 professionally in the past, and it actually is very hard work. The halls are HUGE leading to lots of rushing about (though I loved it when my credentials allowed me to skip the line for the first Doom3 demonstration), and schedules are packed.

...and then you have to negotiate LA traffic to get to your hotel, if you are lucky enough to not have "sidebar" demonstrations booked for the evening.

Upside: lots of nice competitions. I only came third in my crew's quest for "whomever managed to score the most freebie t-shirts" though. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

We are not presenting at E3 this year outside of the HOTAS Warthog event. Having been to quite a few of these throughout the years, I can confirm that they are utterly exhausting. That doesn't mean they aren't fun though. :)

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

[YOUTUBE]<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Audio only. The reporter was probably watching the sealing while Waggs was explaining all the geeky hardcore sim stuff.

Holy crap I love how if u get the HOTAS it automatically assigns the buttons the real A-10 uses. AWESOME!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Some of those screenshots finally shed a bit of light into some of the new features, including for the ME. A subtle, but important correction - it isn't merely a "Random" mission generator (although it can be that as well), but quite a complex mission generator system. More details a bit later.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

There is a sticky mess in my trousers again!

Loving the auto detection of the Cougar MFDs and HOTAS Wathog. The new triggers are fantastic as well, exactly what we've been asking for, I see some seriously realistic missions on the horizon.

Really, really can't wait to get my hands on A-10C now

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Will we be able to use the nevada terrain for campaigns and mission, not just training?. Im thinking red dawn. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Wow finally live chatter like in Falcon! Bigger map and server browser chat and friends :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Wow finally live chatter like in Falcon! Bigger map and server browser chat and friends :D

Hell yeah. It looks like ED have been paying some attention to our ramblings in the wish list thread after all.:pilotfly:

Spoiler