Please Release F-15

nielsenjan

July🤞

• Like 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

• ED Team
On 5/25/2023 at 5:17 PM, nielsenjan said:

Hi.

We highly wish F15 to be released....

When we are 100% sure of the date we will let you all know. 

thank you for your patience. 

• Like 5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 5/25/2023 at 9:21 AM, MadKreator said:

July🤞

*ish

Honestly, I think it was planned to be released around now based on the level of videos coming out on YouTube, that's the usual pattern anyways. I *think* that ED pushed it back for some reason, but the most frustrating part is that neither ED or RB are saying anything about it. 

10 hours ago, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

*ish

100%

• Like 1

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

On 5/25/2023 at 12:17 PM, nielsenjan said:

Hi.

We highly wish F15 to be released....

C'mon Man Let the Content Creators have their fun with it for a few months 

Edited by Ace5

I have dusted off the Harrier, if you want challenge yourself while you wait. The AV-8 is a good one to test your skills all around. I guessed around the first of the year the F-15 E would be out in July. I think I’m pretty close to the mark. The other thing is it will take a while before it’s really tricked out anyway. I’m hoping the content creators get so of the bugs out to make for better release.

20 hours ago, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

*ish

Honestly, I think it was planned to be released around now based on the level of videos coming out on YouTube, that's the usual pattern anyways. I *think* that ED pushed it back for some reason, but the most frustrating part is that neither ED or RB are saying anything about it. 

But ED did…..

On 5/25/2023 at 2:47 PM, NineLine said:

July is the current goal for RAZBAM and we share their optimism. That said, testing is dynamic and when MP testing is done many things can go wrong. We totally understand your frustration, but we are trying to give you something but managing expectations as well. It’s a fine line obviously, and sorry if we have upset anyone, it is not our intent at all.

Edited by Pipe

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

22 hours ago, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

*ish

What could ED or RB possibly say that would satisfy some of you at all? They've already been flame sprayed by all of the low impulse control types. I'm surprised that someone had the main mounts to start another tread! I say, let them work.

• Like 3

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

• 4 weeks later...