SinSinai Map roadmap

OnReTech

1 hour ago, Minsky said:

@QuiGon @Mobius_11804

From the first page of this thread:

Screenshot - 240321 23_33_49.png

Uhh, nice! I didn't see that! 👍

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 9:56 PM, OnReTech said:

Thanks for your feedback. This is a big problem. We urgently added this to the high priority bugs. We will try to fix this and check the entire Nile Delta so that it will be fixed in the upcoming update

I'm a little disappointed that I haven't seen an upgrade to the Sinai map to add bridges over the Nile Delta in the last two updates...
I understand that this can take time to complete, but adding bridges is of crucial importance to exploit this map with convoys!
Even adding a few bridges on a first time will solve the problem a little, even if it means adding more bridges later... It would be appreciated.

Edited by Kappa-131st
  • Like 2

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/346730-dcs-patch-notes-discussion-april-2024/?do=findComment&comment=5412835

Note on Sinai, they are working on an update right now, but it was not able to make this patch. So look for that coming soon.

• Like 2

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria