Atflir LTD/R off after use? New feature?

AegisFX
Go to solution Solved by Tholozor,

I've noticed that when I'm using the ATFLIR to drop LGBs, the LTD/R switch turns off after use. 

Is this a new/changed feature? I admit I haven't been keeping up with every single change but this has taken me by surprise.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Why annoying? Because you may forget to re-activate the switch?

It happens occasionally, though not too often. It's more that trying to find a spare hand to grab the mouse and hit the switch while maneuvering that can sometimes prove... challenging.

Mapping it could help but it's still annoying to me. It distracts me from concentrating on the task at hand.

• Like 1

Saitek X52 | 4770k@4.3GHz | MSI 1080GTX Armor OC | TrackIR 5

6 hours ago, BuLLeT.ZA said:

It happens occasionally, though not too often. It's more that trying to find a spare hand to grab the mouse and hit the switch while maneuvering that can sometimes prove... challenging.

Mapping it could help but it's still annoying to me. It distracts me from concentrating on the task at hand.

Me too. It is another reason I don't like laser guided bombs. I almost always change out to GPS guided.

• Like 1

I appreciate the feedback! It looks like I've really just been out of touch with this. Shows how frequently I get to fly these days!!

• Like 1

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill: