Has VSN gone bye-bye? Their downloads are deactivated

Go to solution Solved by Geschirre,

I have it on good authority that Kobra is very busy.

And The rest of the team are working on the stand alone cockpit functions for the mods which have them.

Filehost told them it was going away.

Permanently.

To download any VSN mods, visit the VSN  discord.

They are searching for a new site to host the files.

• Like 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

12 hours ago, razo+r said:

It's not VSN that has gone bye bye, it's only that website that has gone bye bye.

11 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

To download any VSN mods, visit the VSN  discord.

Thank you both for the information!  Sad about Filehorst, but glad to see they are still up and going

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Anyone have new discord invite for VSN, Thanks in advance.

Metabox Laptop i9 13900HX, RTX 4060, 32GB 4800 MHz DDR4 RAM, 2GB SSD, Pico4 VR Headset WinWing Orion 2 Hotas, F15E Strike Eagle handles, F16EX Viper Joystick.

Last posts

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

As @Hawkeye60 already said, FileHorst is going to close the doors some time, so the are deactivating services. Right now, only direct downloads do work. We are looking elsewhere to get our mods to and provide a stable possibility to download them further.

As soon as we find something usable, we'll let you guys know about it.
Cheers,

PeeJott.

• Like 3