SMS page stuck in CCIP without AG load

Rolds

Slaving to a steerpoint or markpoint is fine if I have even a single mk82 or other weapon aboard to select CCRP, but if I am flying with only a tgp, I cannot select a delivery mode other than CCIP, and therefore I cannot slew the TGP. Is there any work-around?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rolds said:

Slaving to a steerpoint or markpoint is fine if I have even a single mk82 or other weapon aboard to select CCRP, but if I am flying with only a tgp, I cannot select a delivery mode other than CCIP, and therefore I cannot slew the TGP. Is there any work-around?

be in nav, set the TPOD to A-G mode. it will be looking at the selected steerpoint. from there, slew freely as youd like

• 3 months later...

Since last update i can't slew the TGP around as it stays in CCIP mode, if i have no AG ordinance and can't change the mode to CCRP/PRE.

TMS Aft doesn't do much, CZ is not present in the TGP page in MFDs, TMS Right goes in Area track, as TMS Up goes in Point track. Can't slew the pod either before or after. Changing the active steerpoint centers the pod on it, but again nothing is possible apart from point/area track on the steerpoint location.

This thing happens with manually entered steerpoints, editor created steerpoints, markpoints made with overfly and hmcs, hot starts, cold starts, online and offline. Reloading with any AG ordinance allows to select any delivery mode as intended, allowing to point the tgp around

In the attachment a track made offline, with a hot start from runway, full AA load and tgp (please fast forward to skip tgp warmup).
Also DxDiag attached,

Regards

DxDiag 28-03-2024.txt TGP stuck 1.trk

• ED Team

Hey @Stokman

As mentioned above, when you have no weapon onboard, the AG master mode defaults to AGR mode and SPI cannot be changed. 

If you wish to move any cursor from there or slew the SPI, you can switch back to NAV mode and operate it then revert back to AG to engage.

• Thanks 1

dcsvader.png
Esquadra 701 - DCS Portugal - Discord

51 minuti fa, Lord Vader ha scritto:

Hey @Stokman

As mentioned above, when you have no weapon onboard, the AG master mode defaults to AGR mode and SPI cannot be changed. 

If you wish to move any cursor from there or slew the SPI, you can switch back to NAV mode and operate it then revert back to AG to engage.

Ok, sorry for double posting.
It's been a while and it made sense to be in AG master mode to look for ground stuff. I simply forgot it had to be done in NAV then. Many thanks !