Dev. Update (May 3, 2009)

4- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs. This franchise will see further development in 2009 now that Black Shark is wrapping up. Once details are hammered out, we will be able to provide more information.

Fantastic!!! :thumbup:

i7 2600K - ASUS P8P67 - GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB CL 7 - NOCTUA NH-D14

GIGABYTE GTX 570@900/1800/2000 - ACCELERO XTREME PLUS

SSD OCZ VERTEX II RAID 0 240GB 34NM - XFX 850W BLACK EDITION

SB X-FI EXTREME GAMER

FANATEC CSW+BMW M3 GT2 RIM+FORMULA RIM - HOTAS COUGAR Ü2 NXT - TRACKIR 5

LIAN LI PC-X1000 - PANASONIC TX-P42VT30E - DELL 2709W

I hope they can fix LOFC's shadow error...(DX10 videocard)

3GO-353/Mickey...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---===China 3GO Cyber Air Force===---

[ARDOUR.AMBITION.POWER]

http://www.3gofly.com

Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition|GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R

Sapphire HD7970 3G GDDR5|Corsair CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 (DDR3 1600 4G*3)

WD1002FAEX 1TB + WD6401AALS 640G + WD10EARS 1TB

Saitek X52 PRO|Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG|Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

I wanna see this GRASS in BS!!!

Who cares about grass when your in an A-10 at 5oo+AGL and 180+Kts...

I wannna see the grass when I'm Hovering 10ft off the ground in my Heli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like THIS idea for the laser range finder in Black Shark.:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oceandar, because the contract with the ANG for training software has ensured that TFC/ED has detailed enough information about the A-10C to make a DCS-level simulation.

As far as I know, they do not have that level of information on the F/A-18C or E.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

But why?? Is a personal matter or something like that??

For example, guys from VRS (FS2004 addon) have acceded to a nice amount of information of Superhornet. Janes did a nice job some time ago. And LP have hinted that they maybe include a Superhornet in his next product (Wishful thinking?).

There's something about NAVY...

Regards!!

4- Lock On: Flaming Cliffs. This franchise will see further development in 2009 now that Black Shark is wrapping up. Once details are hammered out, we will be able to provide more information.

As a direct result of this statement I bought Flaming Cliffs as DCS Blackshark has got me back into Air Combat Sims. Of course it helps that with my current rig everything runs smooth at 1920 x 1200 compared to when I first got LOMAC! :)

I'm aware about ED contract with USAF sometimes ago. I just think A-10 (its great aircraft) wouldn't be more appealing to broader simmers. Look at the countries that have F-18 : Malaysia, Australia, Spain, Canada and not to mention how interesting it would be to have carrier operation. Real multirole fighter has never been done by ED while the A-10 we already have it. I know DCS A-10 will have more details and depth but the feeling would still the same IMO. I hope I'm still alive to fly ED's f-18 (if they ever have plan to make it). Thank you and I'd say no more.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Look at the countries that have F-18 : Malaysia, Australia, Spain, Canada and not to mention how interesting it would be to have carrier operation. Real multirole fighter has never been done by ED while the A-10 we already have it

dont forget finland has few F-18 too ;)

i really like to see ED`S F-18 "hornet" in DCS serie :thumbup:

but ill settle for what ED makes for us :D

For extra aircrafts, like F-18, they need some technical manuals that describes many details.

For Hornet, for example, they need NAVAIR A1-F18AC-FRM-000 FA-18AB FAULT REPORTING MANUAL that contain description of F/A-18A/B digital indicators symbology, but it seems difficult to have it.

Flight manual only is not enough.

Bye

Phant

Edited by phant

AMVI

There is also the point of knowing enough about the internal plumbing of the aircraft in order to accurately model the hydraulics and such.

However, do recall that they have said the FC franchise will continue, so even if it is unlikely we'll see a DCS:F/A18 anytime soon, there might be a chance that they are able to make something like LockOn:SuperHornet or somesuch at some point.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm aware about ED contract with USAF sometimes ago. I just think A-10 (its great aircraft) wouldn't be more appealing to broader simmers. Look at the countries that have F-18 : Malaysia, Australia, Spain, Canada and not to mention how interesting it would be to have carrier operation. Real multirole fighter has never been done by ED while the A-10 we already have it. I know DCS A-10 will have more details and depth but the feeling would still the same IMO. I hope I'm still alive to fly ED's f-18 (if they ever have plan to make it). Thank you and I'd say no more.

I really think that Eagle won't release the FA-18 any time soon.. This issue has been kicked around by this developer for more years then I'd care to remember.. I feelthat they do have all of the data needed to complete this bird...

buy who knows why it hasn't been resurrected, it probably is some thing internal.. :unsure:

Virtual Reality has done a super job but that's not a real combat simulator.. It would be cool if Eagle were to release the FA/18 with a clickable cockpit and a new game engine to match that of Rise of Flight..

Actually all that they have to do is recruit some of the programmers from them..:hehe:

I mean there's only so much that you can do with this present engine ...

But as I've stated earlier I personally wont start to fly here again until Eagle brings out some fast movers , if ever..

This post will most likely be deleted just like my last one.... :megalol:

Blaze

Edited by VMFA-Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

you do know that they are updating the engine and most of the systems are classified and if the they [boeing or whoever made the FA-18] say no then what....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I really think that Eagle won't release the FA-18 any time soon.. This issue has been kicked around by this developer for more years then I'd care to remember.. I feelthat they do have all of the data needed to complete this bird...

buy who knows why it hasn't been resurrected, it probably is some thing internal.. :unsure:

Virtual Reality has done a super job but that's not a real combat simulator.. It would be cool if Eagle were to release the FA/18 with a clickable cockpit and a new game engine to match that of Rise of Flight..

Actually all that they have to do is recruit some of the programmers from them..:hehe:

I mean there's only so much that you can do with this present engine ...

But as I've stated earlier I personally wont start to fly here again until Eagle brings out some fast movers , if ever..

This post will most likely be deleted just like my last one.... :megalol:

Blaze

You're missing out man, if you don't like Helo's then A-10C will be great! CAS with all the fixens of a high flying fighter jet...+ VERY LARGE GUN :)

Fast movers are coming don't worry :)