Meet and Greet

Hi I'm Phill,

45, 5'7", GSOH, own own home. Like long walks on the beach, cinema and arty-farty stuff. Would love to meet similary minded preferably, scandanavain, young rich and nymphomaniac.

Hey hang on, this isn't a dating agency, something to do with helicopters, damn been duped, wrong forum again.

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy from Stockholm, Sweden. Bought this game having fond memories of the old game HIND from '96. After buying it I noticed the over 500(!) pages extended manual. Guess it will be a steep learning curve.

Other games I play are: IL2 Sturmovik, WW2 Online: Battleground Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, I am bahumat

hello, I am bahumat, am an avid game player enjoy sims quite a bit. but am having a bitof difficulty getting this one started, it says to hit the pause/break to get started but no matter what i hit nothing happens 8-(

can anyone help me with this problem please>

Hi from Ireland

Hi folks

I have been waiting in anticipation for the release of A-10c, so I have just pre-ordered and am a paid up fan.

In my anticipation, I have just built myself a decent pc and invested in a TrackIR and X52 Pro. Let the good times roll

HAF 932, Asus P6X58D-E, Intel i7-920, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair Dominator 6GB, WD 1TB HDD, Sapphire 5870 Vapour X 1GB, (1 x iiYama E2410HDS 24" LCD), Nothing OC'd: Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller, Logitech G27 Race Controller, Logitech G15 Keyboard, TrackIR 5(w/pro clip), Windows 7 64bit.

Hi guys,

I'm from Finland and a long time motorsport simulation enthusiast. Last year and half has been all about iRacing but know it's time to fly for a change. :) Got Black Shark last year but then i didn't have enough time to really get into it. Now i've updated computer, gotten myself TIR to accompany my X52 and the whole experience got way better. Fantasic simulator and going to also buy A-10c at some point. Perhaps I will see some of you online when I can handle the chopper!

Regards,

Mirgo

Hi folks. Welcome to the ED forums! :)

If you're passionate about combat flight sims, especially the KA50, then you will find all the information you need right here.

@Bahumat - Your description of the problem seems a little vague. Can you be a bit more detailed in your description of what's happening - or not happening?

@Borakikay - Do you have experience on simulators? Tell us of the simulators you play...

@dnme - hey mate, you are well placed to get rolling with the A10C. :) I also have an X52 Pro + TIR5. I'm still learning the warthog, but it's a beast! I have been flying the KA50 for over a year now. Good, challenging fun! :)

@Mirgo - Seems you are keen to add an extra dimension to your simulators...go vertical! Check out the many dedicated servers for DCS/FC2. Many knowledgeable folk who fly online who will be able to expand on your understanding of the DCS package.

Edited by astrospud

Rectum non bustus

Hello! I love school, complicated flight sims, and anything nerdy. Sorry, but don't expect to see me on the multiplayer servers ( external reasons ).

..you are the son every mother dreams of :)

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Hi all,

My name is Cass (aka CarneyUK see http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=60862 for why LOL) Been flying sims for ages, Falcon upto Falcon 4 AF, Silent Wings, Flt Sim 98 to Flt Sim X. Can't remember the name of the very first sim I flew in but it was an F14 Tomcat on the Commodore Amiga!!

Have had about 2 years not really flying sims (37 now and the 2 kids get on the PC more than I do, or should I say did!!) but am just starting to get back into it with Black Shark and A10C Warthog as soon as it comes out!

Have 2 main hobby's, motorbikes for the summer and computers for the cold dark nights.

Awesome forum and glad there are loads of peeps with knowledge to help us noobs get through it all!! :pilotfly:

"The sky is not the limit.....it's my playground!!" @paraglidecass

• 1 month later...

Just a quick intro. Im from the UK just recently got hold of Black Shark. Wow! what a piece of simulation & love the depth to the game. Been going thru lot of the training vids. Anyway I would like to meet similar minded enthusiasts if any one is interested. Had been an avid IL2 player & enjoyed all the intense dogfighting.

Gravity kills

Hello y'all, I'm from the USA and have been trying to fly for several months now. This is an amazing sim, only problem is I fly with moue and keyboard :doh: haven't decided on a control setup (like FF vs non FF, hotas or not ) any way, HI!

Hi everyone,

I'm Andrew, I'm from the UK. I'm a techie by day & techie/gamer by night and I'm loving DCS A-10 so far!

I'm rocking around with my trusty Cyborg Evo Force until I can save up enough for a real HOTAS.

I recently did my first IRL solo in a 152 but thankfully hadn't yet discovered DCS A-10 otherwise, I imagine I would have been getting strange looks from my instructor as I make GAU8 noises doing circuits :)

Hope to see you in the sky soon,

Andrew

Well hello everyone. My name is Jeremy and I am living in Chicago, IL USA. I have been around since the flanker 2.51 days and have enjoyed every product that ED has created. I have been working on getting my private as time and money has allows me to. I currently have 10 hours in a cirrus sr 22 g3 turbo and 1 hour in a Cessna 182. My main job now is in manufacturing. Also was a Fedex driver for the last 3 years. Glad to meet you all and look forward to some online flights in the new a10 with you all.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Everyone! Although I'm not new to these forums, I'm still quite a newcomer, and certainly not a veteran (still in my twenties). I'm more of a jet fan, and starting up in the KA-50 hopelessly confuses me. I live in Yorba Linda, CA but I'm British :D. I've been with ED since 2005 on Lock On and I love the series! I'm just waiting for DCS: F-15E....

-Andrew (Revalence)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Tom, I am in Iowa. Started with the flight sims back in 98 with the Janes Fighters Anthology. How times have changed. Have both Blackshark and A10 now. Just recently bought the TM Warthog HOTAS and TrackIR when I seen A10 was released. I still have my first stick I got a while back, the TM F16 FLCS and remember I paid over 200 bucks for it, crazy.

I also enjoy playing the ARMA 2 series and Need for Speed series.

I agree with everyone here that ED and company and the forum are top notch excellant. :thumbup:

Look forward to maybe fly with some of you.......someday. :joystick:

• Like 1

Hi! Eric, from Nevada here...started with flight sims on my grandfathers computer playing MSFS5, and F-14 Fleet Defender.

Used to fly Falcon 4 back in the SP and BMS days, and have been waiting for a good A-10 sim since the days of Falcon 3.0! (Curse you Spectrum Holobyte! :D )

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The voice of the F-14 "Ambush" Trailer and F-14 Tomcat Instructor Pilot

My Rig: Intel i5-7600k | MSI Z-270A PRO | 16GB DDR4 2400 | MSI nVidia GTX 1660 Ti | Saitek X52 Pro | TIR 4 w Pro Clip

Hey names Skeeter from Central Mississippi, US. Been playing sims since Longbow. Got BS for Christmas and I love it. I aways thought myself a ok sim pilot till I got this game. Rolled it the first time I fired it up just sitting on the hardstand (sweet). Looking foward to seeing y'all in the sky's. (note might need a place to live not sure how the wife is gona take a pit in the middle of the tv room) lol

Vortex ring state (VRS), also known as settling with power, is a hazardous condition encountered in helicopter flight. :joystick:

Hi all, Just a quick post to introduce myself. I`m Mark from the UK and only recently realised that PC combat flight sims are properly alive again with the DCS range.

I always enjoyed sims and started way back with AH64 on the ZX spectrum as a teenager (wireframe anyone), and yes I know i`m old.

The real last combat flight sim I enjoyed was Janes Longbow 2 on the PC, yes I now it`s a long time ago but that`s how long i`ve been away from simulations, so it`s going to be a steep learning curve with these new generation sims.

I`ve already got Blackshark and A10C, which I have to say are stunning, the realism still amazes me everytime I take a training run.

I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully sharing my experiances and seeking tips from you aces out there.

Intel Q6600 @ 3.2GHz with Thermolab Barum Cooler_Asus P5Q Deluxe MB_8GB G-Skill PC2-8500_MSi Hawk GTX460 OC GPU 900MHz Core_Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD_2*Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HD_Highpower 850W PSU_Self Built Custom Cube Case_42" Panasonic Plasma_CH Products Fighterstick & Pro Throttle.

• 2 weeks later...