The T-50 (PAK-FA) Thread

nscode

Yes, it's sad to hear so many rants on F-35 mainly based on mock-up BVR engagement of F-35 vs Su-35S we've read about recently. It's same as comparing a Spitfire vs Me-110C with later being less optimized for A2A engagements. If he lived in the age of WW2 he'd probably ask for more Me-262 to take care of Spitfires.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New info from the russian part of the forums, PAK-FA at last has a paint - grey-white cammo. Awaiting the photos :photo:

Yes, while it will be cute expect this to be only a corrosion prevention-marketing measure only. The final product should be different in both shape and color. Indians variation will be even more radical. Im curious about that one the most.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

A second test flight has been conducted at 12th, 57 min long, with the new paint. Afterward the plane has been disassembled, either for structural changes or for transportation to Zhukovskiy.

Edited by =RvE=Tito
  • Like 1

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Looks like a photoshop of the pic I have as desktop background, yeah. Or well, not the exact same but one of the same landing - there's a minute difference in position from the pic I have of the first flight. (Especially since there's a couple lighting tricks in there that would hide the obvious places where photoshopping can be difficult.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I'm 90% sure, it is PS...

attachment.php?attachmentid=110089&d=1266406790

attachment.php?attachmentid=110200&d=1265203558

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

but very good PS ..if so

Not really. Lots of shadows that the PSer forgot to "keep" - note how the plane shadow on the runway indicates similar sun aspect, but shadows from the sun on the aircraft itself are not similar except for those that can be easily done with a gradient layer. Others are simply forgotten or masked in other ways (check out the landing gear f.ex).

...but I guess we could always entertain ourselves with a statistical pixel analysis as well. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Probably a low-observability thing, kinda like when sweden changed the color of it's roundels from the nation's three yellow crowns and yellow circle on blue background to the grey.

Don't know if it's picked up from actual russian insignia changes, though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

While I do believe it is likely to be a fake, the original image below dooes not appear to be the source to me. The angle to the aircraft is not the same, unless they actually re-drew some of the fuselage lines. For example, compare the nose gear position relative to the right wing or the pilot's head relative to the canopy rail.

Of course, it could be a PS job from a difference original image, but I can't find one.

I'm 90% sure, it is PS...

attachment.php?attachmentid=110089&d=1266406790

attachment.php?attachmentid=110200&d=1265203558

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

When compared to each other the reflection of landing gear lights on the fuselage just doesn't look right too me. That surface looks far too reflective to me. I thought darker colours absorbed light more efficiently but it seems more defined... but then again I know nothing of photography.

Edited by Vault

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'